Montag, 7. Dezember 2015

Black To Gold (#400)

Hi,
last week I actually made it to listen to some new music. And there was also a great concert in town.
And by the way... the 400th post! Yay, a new milestone :)
Last week in covers:

Noteworthy: (even without pictures)
  • The Candle Thieves : Still not finished with getting to know the new songs. But I'm already missing a good ballad.
  • Britney Spears : Uhm, remixes, I guess...
  • Madonna : Fan times.:P
  • Aldo, The Band : What funny coincidence to have a friend with the same name as a band. Of course, I needed to check their (new) music out. And it's nice, actually.
Most played artists:
  • Coldplay : New album alert. It is totally pop, but I am okay with it.
  • Rah Rah : Concert alert. This lovely Canadian band promoted their current album "Vessels", which I can recommend to anyone, who is looking for good Indie tunes.
  • Troye Sivan : New album alert. "Blue Neighbourhood" has a lot of melancholic vibes going on. He chose a perfect season for the release.
Most played tracks:
  • Dear Rouge - Black To Gold : Concert alert. What a band. See them live, if you have the chance. And also this track - amazing!
  • Carrie Underwood - Heartbeat : Haunting, cheesy, catchy as hell... It's like I'm under a spell. :D
  • Troye Sivan - Lost Boy : Ooh, he can also make music with a bit more uptempo vibe.
News?
█ The new video by Tame Impala is very freaky. "The Less I Know The Better" is probably the most visual fantasy video I've seen last week. Btw. it's also NSFW. ;)
█ Well, that was before I saw what Peaches came up with for her new video "Rub". No major TV network can ever play the uncensored version of this clip. Very crazy stuff.
█ MC Fitti is back - but not with a party track. Instead he slows the beat down for a song called "Drake hören und weinen" (>> listen to Drake and cry). The video almost looks melancholic, but the catchy tune makes it sound a bit happy.
█ And the next Super Bowl Halftime Show will feature... Coldplay! It will be the 50th anniversary and take place on February 7.

New in the German charts:
[09] Robin Schulz & J.U.D.G.E. - Show Me Love : Yes, it's not that bad for a soft love song. But still... the sound seems generic, like it's been used for a lot of similar tracks lately. :/
[10] POL1Z1STENS0HN a.k.a. Jan Böhmermann - Ich hab Polizei : No comment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen