I'm just about to start my holiday adventure this week. So maybe don't expect much to write about next week.
Last week in covers:
Noteworthy:
- Troye Sivan : For me "Blue Neighbourhood" was one of the highlights of 2015. And I still think so.
- Beaty Heart : Promotion context. The new album "Till The Bomb" will come out at the end of July. I was able to already get a picture of the sound, but this process is not finished yet.
- Awolnation : New single alert. "Run (Beautiful Things)" did not really convince me.
- The Pretenders : Flashback times. "Don't Get Me Wrong" is such a lovely classic to me.
- Spector : New single alert. A title like "Born In The EU" definitely comes on time.
- The Naked And Famous : New single alert. "Higher" marks the first single from the upcoming album "Simple Forms".
- Shura : New album alert. You can find nice indie pop tunes on "Nothing's Real". But I expected more tbh.
- Roosevelt : Promotion context. I was lucky to listen to his self-titled album, which will be released in August. I was very much surprised because of all the catchy tunes.
- Michael Kiwanuka : New album alert. A bunch of great reviews made me check out "Love & Hate". And now I can support the praise. I'm not the biggest soul fan, but I'd say that this record shines.
(nothing to highlight here)
News?
█ Britney Spears switched full into promo mode. First there was a new short clip for "Private Show", which is the name of a new fragrance. And then she released her new single "Make Me..." on Friday. It features G-Eazy as guest.
█ Another return took place last Friday. Katy Perry's first single since 2014 dropped. The song called "Rise" will be the theme for the upcoming Olympics.
█ M.I.A. finally announced her new album, which will be released in September. She said that this could be her last album and it should contain positive songs. A first single is called "Aim".
New in the German charts:
(nothing)



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen