okay, I just came back from Berlin, where I went on my first festival in ages. Lollapalooza 2018 was a great experience - thanks to such amazing acts like Sofi Tukker, The Weeknd, Giant Rooks and Dua Lipa. So I feel good... but also tired.
Last week in covers:
Noteworthy:- Shotty : Discovery context. But tbh his self-titled album could not convince me.
- Lenny Kravitz : New album alert. "Raise Vibration" might please fans, but I would say that it hardly achieves much more, just like the previous album.
- We Are Scientists : Discovery context. I've listened to "Megaplex" and it was okay.
- Iffy Orbit : Discovery context. Well, their album "Slow Times" is not my cup of tea.
- Circa Survive : Discovery context. Their album "The Amulet" kind of turned one year these days. And I finally found some time to give it a try. I didn't like it much.
- Dashboard Confessional : Discovery context. Well, I guess I won't listen to "Crooked Shadows" again anytime soon.
Most played artists:
- BTS : Fan times. Now that they are touring the US, I feel a bit sad about not being able to attend one of their concerts in Germany. :(
- Alligatoah : Promotion context. His new album "Schlaftabletten, Rotwein V" is about to be released and I was lucky to listen to it. However, I didn't like much of it.
- Roosevelt : Fan times. I feel so blessed to have the new songs already all around.
- A R I Z O N A : Discovery context. And yes, let me go there... What an odd band name! But their 2017 debut album "GALLERY" sounds quite good. But the latest singles of 2018 are even better, if you ask me.
Most played tracks:
[nothing to highlight here]News?
█ The Blaze released a new video - just in time for the release of their debut album "Dancehall". "Queens" once again creates an intense atmosphere. Depending on your state of mind you may feel melancholic after watching it.█ Lots of things happened in the German album charts. "1982" by Marteria & Casper went to the top, Die Lochis only made it to number three.



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen