Montag, 31. Dezember 2018

Honey (#560)

Hi,

Just before 2018 is ending I made it through some albums on my list.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Alan Walker : New album alert. "Different World" features many many guests. but only very few songs are good, if you ask me.
  • Kayef : Playlist research context. "Allein" is still a nice song.
  • You Me At Six : Playlist research context.
  • Gryffin : New release alert. "Gravity, Pt. 1" is a nice EP.
  • Blossoms : Fan times.

Most played artists:

  • Troye Sivan : Fan times. I'm already hyped for the concert next year.
  • Tom Odell : New album alert. "Jubilee Road" has a few nice songs on it.
  • Robyn : New album alert. "Honey" sounds different from what I expected. But I think I will revisit it soon.
  • SZA : New album alert. "comethru" is not really my cup ot tea.    

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

News?

█ Jimin of BTS put a solo track on Soundcloud, that he co-wrote with RM. I don't really like it. BTS also celebrated V's birthday and had another great show performance.


New in the German charts:

[01] Capital Bra - Benzema : According to a friend this makes his 8th number one track this year. Impressive.
[05] Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas : One of those classics for the season.
[06] Azet & Zuna - Lelele : Hm, another autotune-infused trap project. Let's see, how big they will become.
[07] Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream (Holidays Are Coming) : Another classic for the season.
[09] Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone : Tbh I dou't know this one.
[10] John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) : Nice classic, although I'd prefer the Sarah McLachlan version.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen