Mittwoch, 27. März 2019

Kein Para (#572)

Hi,

sorry for the lateness :(

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Azet & Zuna : New album alert. "Super Plus" should make fans happy. And I'll admit that listening to the songs is not hard. But I didn't find any highlights.
  • Karen O & Danger Mouse : I wasn't really digging their music at first. But a later listening session made me re-think my position. "Lux Prima" might have hidden qualities or something like that.
  • 이달의 소녀 (LOOΠΔ) : Yeah, well, I am still figuring out what to think of their music.
  • Bad Suns : New album alert. Sorry, but I can't tell you anything positive about "Mystic Truth".
  • Finn Andrews : New album alert. Tbh I almost forgot about "One Piece At A Time".
  • machineheart : It won't be long and I will consider myself a fan. :)

Most played artists:

  • Die Heiterkeit : This singer/band gives me hope, when I think of German music. What a very welcome novelty. :) 
  • Benjamin Francis Leftwich : New album alert. "Gratitude" did not impress me much. :-/
  • Camp Claude : New album alert. "Double Dreaming" is not really my cup of tea. 

Most played tracks:

  • Die Heiterkeit - Jeder Tag ist ein kleines Jahrhundert : Definitely one highlight of the current album "Was passiert ist".

News?

█ YUNG LARRY's new song "KEIN PARA" (feat. Pesh) is the ultimate answer to all those gangster (t)rap songs, that rule the charts over here these days. And it comes with a very funny music video.
█ What happened to Macklemore, that he agreed to be feature guest of a Why Don't We single. "I Don't Belong In This Club" sounds odd, like it doesn't belong to both discographies. And of course, there's gotta be a video. Well, so far I've known only one good WDW song.
█ Juju released another pre-single of "Bling Bling". Unfortunately I think "Hardcore High" is not as strong as "Intro". But it still bangs, so I'm hyped about the album.
█ Steve Aoki's collaboration with blink-182 has a video now. "Why Are We So Broken" seems pretty basic in terms of music videos these days. But hey, it's nice to see that the blink dudes ain't getting younger, either.

New in the German charts:

[01] Capital Bra & Samra - Wir ticken : It starts off quite interesting, but then the song takes the usual turn like so many Bra tracks. And people just seem to buy it anyway. Idc.
[03] Ufo361 - Pass auf wen du liebst : In comparison to the default gangster rap songs, here you can find some more serious content. (It's almost cheesy.)
[04] KC Rebell - Alleen : Ugh, no, not another one. My recommendation: just skip that.
[05] Mero - Jay Jay : If you think, that song sounds different from previous Mero hit songs... think again. :-/
[07] Mero - Träume werden wahr (feat. Brrado) : One word, which makes me put a song to the "meh section" pretty quickly -> "zerficken". No thanks.
[08] Mero - Wie Buffon : Idc about his double time parts, if all he can rap about is just a wealthy gangster lifestyle and his merits.
[09] Mero - Hobby Hobby : See #8  ... by the way "Ya Hero Ya Mero" went to the top of the German album charts. But who would have had any doubts about that?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen