Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2019

Harleys In Hawaii (#602)

Hi,

I am sorry, but I did not feel like finishing this earlier.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Bat For Lashes : The new album made me come back for another spin.
  • Data Luv : I returned to "GOAT" once more, to make sure I did not forget about the quality of most of his songs. (weak)
  • shi offline : New album alert. "golaya" sounds like an interesting mix of Die Antwoord and Björk. But I don't think that I need that.
  • Bec Sandridge : New album alert. "TRY + SAVE ME" sounds good, but not overwhelmingly.
  • Seeed : New album alert. "BAM BAM" left me cold most of the time, but "G€LD" sounds okay.
  • Foals : New album alert. "Part 2 Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost" did convince me. It's a good album. :)

Most played artists:

  • Slayyyter : New album alert. I heard about this artist and her self-titled album via one of the few review websites, that I follow. But after some tracks I already had to disaggree about the pop appeal. No, this is not my kind of pop music.
  • The Slow Show : Concert context.
  • Sam Fender : Fan times.

Most played tracks:

  • Blaue Blume - Vanilla : Wow. What a nice tune!

News?

█ Katy Perry released a new single. The accompanying music video for "Harleys In Hawaii" featured the fitting visuals - plus a shameless Cheetos plug.
█ RIN collaborated with Bausa. The track "Keine Liebe" samples an old Echt song and comes with a mediocre video. It's a pre-single for the upcoming album "Nimmerland" - out on December 6.
█ Robbie Williams will release a Christmas album on November 22. "The Christmas Present" features duets with artist like Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams and... Helene Fischer.
█ Selena Gomez has just returned with two singles/video. One more dramatic ("Lose You To Love Me") and a more confident one ("Look At Her Now"). Both videos are currently trending on YouTube.
█ Kummer went straight to the top of the German album charts.

New in the German charts:

[05] RAF Camora - Puta Madre (feat. Ghetto Phénomène) : Sorry, but I'd say that this is not his best work. And tbh I don't fully understand it.
[10] Tim Bendzko - Hoch : WTF. It seems like this artist is copying aspects of modern trap songs - and not the best parts.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen