Montag, 15. Juni 2020

Sign (#636)

Hi,

my 12th last.fm anniversary is just around the corner. I can celebrate 164k scrobbles tomorrow - 10k within a year. :)

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Fynn Kliemann : New album context. I've never heard of him before. "POP" did not convince me after my first spin, but I guess I will give it a second chance.
  • The Midnight : Fan times.
  • LA Priest : New album context. It felt hard to listen to all of "GENE". (Sorry.)
  • Lila Iké : New release context. "The ExPerience" (EP) was recommended on a review website. I may not be the biggest reggae fan, but listening to her music felt okay.
  • KennyHoopla : Radio context. Someone suggested "plastic door//" for LOHRO's heavy rotation. And I got curious about his EP "how will i rest in peace if i'm buried by a highway?//", which featured quite nice music.

Most played artists:

  • BTS : Fan times - and the nice coindicence of their 7th anniversary.
  • Christina Aguilera : Anniversary context. Her
  • TAEMIN : Recommendation context. I listened to "MOVE - The 2nd Album", which I would rate quite okay.  

Most played tracks:

  • Roosevelt - Sign : New release context plus fan times. What a bop. Expect to see this one pop up here again. :) And why not give it a try?

News?

█ 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj released another collaboration single. "TROLLZ" comes with the obligatory colorful video, of course.
█ BTS had a global streaming event, where they performed about twelve songs. It had a peak attendance of more than 700.000 people from over 100 countries. Tickets for "Bang Bang Con The Live" had to be purchased via the Weverse app.
█ The German album are ruled by Thomas Anders & Florian Silbereisen ("Das Album").


New in the German charts:

[01] Apache 207 - Boot : Congratulations. Two songs among the top five. And the song is catchy, too.
[02] KC Rebell x Summer Cem - Valla nein! (feat. Luciano) : I can understand, why this might get young audiences hyped. And maybe the song will grow on me. But meh!
[06] RIN - Das Rennen : Hm, while I like his music more than other rap acts, this one feels a bit weak.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen