Freitag, 16. Oktober 2020

Jericho (#653)

Hi,
 

I don't know. Maybe I'm getting tired of blogging these days...

Last week in covers:


Noteworthy:
  • Corey Taylor : New album context. "CMFT" was okay.
  • Dua Lipa : Fan times.
  • Matija : Promotion context. I was listening to "byebyeskiesofyesterday", which sounds quite nice. I will try to give it a second spin.
  • Sylvan Esso : New album context. I was hoping for more, but "Free Love" let me down.
  • Dawes : New album context. Tbh I can't really remember anything from "Good Luck With Whatever" - and I don't see it as a good sign.
  • Stray Kids : Fan times. :)

Most played artists:

  • Future Islands : New album context. I had fun listening to "As Long As You Are" - especially the first tracks are strong.
  • Michael Kiwanuka : Workout context. :P
  • 21 Savage & Metro Boomin : New album context. The fact that I've made it trough "Savage Mode II" despite its frustrating content amazes me a bit. I really can't recommend that stuff.  

Most played tracks:

  • Normandie - Jericho : I admit, that I needed some time to get to this one. And I still have my doubts. :P (But I'm still a fan.)

News?

█ BLACKPINK released a documentary on Netflix. "Light Up The Sky" shows some nice bits referring to their history and their production ways. But like with their debut album I think it could be better. :-/

█ The 2020 Billboard Music Awards took place - and I haven't seen a thing. Most awards went to Post Malone, Billie Eilish, Khalid and Lil Nas X.

█ The latest album by Ufo361 topps the German album charts ("Nur für dich"), followed by Frei.Wild ("Attacke ins Glück - Corona Tape II", 2) and Bon Jovi ("2020", 3). BLACKPINK reached number 7 ("The Album").

New in the German charts:

[01] Samra - Rohdiamant II : Hm, no thanks. Another redundant gangster rap song. :(

[07] Dardan x Hava - Mailbox : Yikes, both video and song give me cringe vibes. :-/


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen