Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2021

0X1=LOVESONG (#686)

Ahoy,

a bit more on time with this week's entry...


My last week in covers:

Most played artists:

  • Madonna : Fan times. I found a remix of "I Don't Search I Find" very entertaining - it's the Kue Remix, that has a retro disco vibe.
  • Lea Porcelain : New album context. So "Choirs To Heaven" is out now... but I'm not sure how much I dig it tbh.
  • Aly & AJ : Fan times.
  • Goo Goo Dolls : Flashback times. I was listening to the complete album "Something For The Rest Of Us" - and I still like it a lot.
  • Jazmine Sullivan : Hype context. I've read two positive reviews of "Heaux Tales", so I thought I should give it a go. But no, the music is not my cup of tea. Very old school R&B.  

Most played tracks:

  • BTS - Butter : Compared to the first official (Hotter) remix, I like the original version better. :)

Noteworthy:

  • Easy Life : New album context. Unfortunately I did not have a good time listening to "life's a beach". :-/
  • J. Cole : New album (and hype) context. Tbh "The Off-Season" is so not my cup of tea.
  • Livingmore : New album context. "Take Me" starts strong, but the last tracks seemed a bit weak. I guess, I'll give it another try soon.
  • Twenty One Pilots : New album context. "Scaled And Icy" seemed (just) okay.

Scrobble count:  173.793

 

News

█ TOMORROW X TOGETHER (TXT) had a comeback with "The Chaos Chapter : FREEZE", which is the latest mini album. It comes with "0X1=LOVESONG", a very surprising and catchy pop song, that has a nice music video.

█ Curtis Harding's latest single "Hopeful" is a wonderful piece of music.


New entries

Album charts (Germany)

[03] Olivia Rodrigo - good 4 u : In its third week this track reached another peak position.

[05] 187 Strassenbande / Bonez MC, Maxwell, LX & Sa4 - Vielen Dank : Hmkay. But I heard worse 187 tracks. ^^

[07] BTS - Butter : Yay! :)

[09] Måneskin - Zitti e buoni : The ESC winner song - nice.

[10] Badmómzjay - Tu nicht so : Nice vibe. 

Single charts (Germany)

[01] Kontra K - Aus dem Licht in den Schatten zurück : Hmkay.

[02] Lindemann - Live in Moscow : Yikes.

[03] Jan Delay - Earth, Wind & Feiern : Okay.

[05] P!nk - All I Know So Far - Setlist : Okay.

[06] Twenty One Pilots - Scaled And Icy : Okay.

[07] Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR : Oh, what a debut.

[10] Monster Magnet - A Better Dystopia : Okay.

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

[01] Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR : Oh, what a debut.

[02] Gary Numan - Intruder : Wow. Who would have thought...

[03] Twenty One Pilots - Scaled And Icy : Okay.

[04] P!nk - All I Know So Far - Setlist : Okay.

[07] My Bloody Valentine - Loveless : A re-entry. But why?

[10] Gruff Rhys - Seeking New Gods : Who? (Nice album title.)

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

[03] BTS - Butter : Shout out to the British ARMY. ^^

[07] Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor : Okay.

[09] Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem : I guess I found this song okay. :P

[10] Mimi Webb - Good Without : Who? Seems like a new peak position in its 9th week.

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of June 5

[01] Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR : Oh, what a debut.

[03] Twenty One Pilots - Scaled And Icy : Okay.

[06] Pooh Shiesty - Shiesty Season : Who? This one peaked at number 3, and in its 16th week it jumped back up from number 32. (Did somebody die?)

[08] 42 Dugg - Free Dem Boyz : Who?

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of June 5

[01] BTS - Butter : Shout out to the American ARMY. ^^

[03] Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu : Hmkay.

[09] Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor : Hmkay.



Cheerio!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen