Freitag, 30. September 2022

Sternenstaub (#754)

Ahoy,

I still need to catch up here...

 

Last week in covers:

 

Most played artists:

  • The Midnight : New album context. I had to repeat a few tracks of "Heroes", because I wasn't sure about their catchy qualities. So I guess, I still need to find out, if I might have found some new bops.
  • Sofi Tukker : Fan times.
  • Bear's Den : Fan times.
  • ONE OK ROCK : New album context. "Luxury Disease" left me cold at the beginning, but then some of the later track seem to click. I need to re-visit it soon.
  • The Amazons : New album context. I consider "How Will I Know If Heaven Will Find Me" a solid alternative rock record, but I also think, it could have been better without some filler tracks.

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

Noteworthy:

  • Two Door Cinema Club : New album context. "Keep On Smiling" has its moment, but it also made me realize that I'm not a big fan.
  • William Orbit : New album context. Yeah, I finished "The Painter", but it wasn't that much fun.
  • BLACKPINK: New album context. "BORN PINK" feels like a failure to me. It took ages for this group to put out that few tracks.
  • Strawberry Guy : Curiosity context. I came across his 2019 EP "Taking My Time To Be" and it had a nice opening track called "Without You".

Scrobble count:  187.007

 

News

(not today)

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Bonez MC & RAF Camora - Palmen aus Plastik III : Hmkay.

【02】 Ozzy Osbourne - Patient Number 9 : Hmkay.

【03】 Robbie Williams - XXV : Okay.

【05】 Parkway Drive - Darker Still : Okay.

【06】 Dame - All meine Farben : Who?

【09】 wavvyboi - all die engel & daemonen sind wir selbst : Okay.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 Nina Chuba - Wildberry Lillet : Back at the top - maybe because of new remixes.

【05】 Bonez MC & RAF Camora - Eine Idee : Yuck - sorry, I don't know how to enjoy such terrible lyrics. (And yes, the beat slaps.)

【10】 RIN & Schmyt - Sternenstaub : Hm, a quite solid collaboration.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Robbie Williams - XXV : Hmkay.

【02】 Ozzy Osbourne - Patient Number 9 : Hmkay.

【04】 Manic Street Preachers - Know Your Enemy : A re-entry.

【05】 The Amazons - How Will I Know If Heaven Will Find Me : Okay.

【09】 Lewis Capaldi - Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent : Back in the top ten - in its 174th week.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me : Nice. 

【09】 Chris Brown - Under The Influence : A new peak position in its 8th week.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of September 24

【02】 NAV - Demons Protected By Angels : Who?

【03】 Ozzy Osbourne - Patient Number 9 : Okay, I guess you could call that success.

【05】 Kane Brown - Different Man : Who?

【10】 Yeat - Lyfe : Who?

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of September 24

[no relevant changes]

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of September 15

【10】 Chris Brown - Under The Influence : A new peak position in its 8th week.



Cheerio!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen