Dienstag, 28. Februar 2023

10:35 (#775)

Ahoy,


yup, I am late again. The next entry will explain why.

 
Scrobble count:  190.368

Last week in covers:

 

Most played artists:

  • Omar Apollo : Research context. So I went through his little discography with his releases "Apolonio" and "Ivory" - but tbh I haven't found a single nice track.
  • SYML : New album context. "The Day My Father Died" has its moments, but I guess I don't need to see this artist live anytime soon.
  • Ava Max : New album context. The music on "Diamonds & Dancefloors" sounds  cheesy as the title may seem. But sometimes easy pop tunes are enough.
  • Janet Jackson : Flashback context. I still can recommend her album "Discipline".
  • We Are Scientists : New album context. Most tracks of "Lobes" sound pretty convincing. I would like to see this band live once more.

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

Noteworthy:

  • WILDES : Research context. There are two acts with this exact name. And that week I checked out an album called "Other Words Fail Me", which was okay.
  • Will Jay : Research context. Tbh I was hoping for some more catchy tracks on "Someone On The Internet".
  • TOMORROW X TOGETHER : New album context. "The Name Chapter: TEMPTATION" gave me nothing, which makes me sad.


News

[no, thanks]

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Donots - Heute ist ein guter Tag : Hmkay.

【02】 Joel Brandenstein - Schwarz & Bunt : Who?

【03】 Die Ärzte - Le Frisur : What? Did they re-release something?

【04】 Prinz Pi - ADHS : Hmkay.

【05】 Elif - Endlich tut es wieder weh : Okay.

【09】 Xandria - The Wonders Still Awaiting : Who?

【10】 Memoriam - Rise To Power : Who?

 

Single charts (Germany)

【04】 Nina Chuba - Mangos mit Chili : Hm, okay. Both song and music video remind me of other artists. But I like her living the moment. I expect her upcoming album "Glas" to chart well, too.

【10】 Metro Boomin, The Weeknd, 21 Savage - Creepin' : So in its 8th week this one also enters the top ten over here.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Shania Twain - Queen Of Me : Wow. 

【02】 RAYE - My 21st Century Blues : Yay!

【07】 Young Fathers - Heavy Heavy : Who?

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【08】 PinkPantheress - Boy's A Liar : Ah, I guess, I've already heard this one on social media before. Some instrumental parts remind me of a ringtone. There seems to be another version with Ice Spice as feature guest.

【10】 Tiësto & Tate McRae - 10:35 : I guess, the feature guest is quite popular these days. The dance sound suits her vocals. 

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of February 18

【10】 Shania Twain - Queen Of Me : Okay.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of February 18

【03】 Morgan Wallen - Last Night : In its second week this track has gained some success.

【06】 Beyoncé - CUFF IT : A new peak position in its 26th week - thanks to some new versions maybe.

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of February 09

【07】 Manuel Turizo - La Bachata : I wasn't sure, if I already had this track. But no, that is a new Latin pop tune. Well, at least new among the top ten here, because it was released way back in May 2022.

【08】 Yandel, Feid - Yandel 150 : Hm, I can't make out anything special abouth this Latin track. It might sound foolish, but the beat always seems the same with this kind of music.

【10】 RAYE & 070 Shake - Escapism. : This song deserves all the success, because it's just so epic.



Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen