Freitag, 23. August 2024

New Woman (#854)

Ahoy,


I've found a new favorite track for this Summer...

 
Scrobble count:  201.556

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • Will Young : New album context. The title track of "Light It Up" aside there are some nice tunes on it.
  • Filow : Hype context. Sometimes I'm late to the party, but a song like "Rasenschach" deserves some recognition. Also the story behind it seems funny to me. But the artist could soon be canceled, if he stays this provocative.
  • Khalid : New album context. I doubt, that I will listen to all tracks of "Sincere", because I don't feel the RnB vibe.

Most played tracks:

  • LISA - New Woman (feat. ROSALÍA) : What a bop. Although the music video seems a bit much, this collaboration kind of has everything. If only the ending wasn't this quick.
  • Stray Kids - Chk Chk Boom (Festival Ver.) : Yup, I won't deny how much I like this track.
  • Peggy Gou - Find The Way : It has similar features like "Nanana", but is still catchy enough.
  • Tove Lo & SG Lewis - Desire : This one has grown on me.

Noteworthy:

  • Michèl vob Wussow : Promotion context. He will play a concert over here, so I was checking out his latest tunes. But I'm not sure.
  • Post Malone : New album context. Tbh I'm not sure, if I will continue to listen to "F-1 Trillion".
  • Todrick Hall : Just those few nice track of "ICON".
  • 070 Shake : Flashback times to "Modus Vivendi".
  • ENHYPEN & Ava Max : Catchy times - thanks "Brought The Heat Back".
  • Grupo Firme & Demi Lovato : Their collaboration track "Chula" is a nice blend of Latin and Dance pop.


News

█ What a Summer it must be for people in Munich - after Taylor Swift and Adele they had Coldplay in town for a concert.

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Goitzsche Front - Jugend von gestern : Who?

【02】 Billie Eilish - Hit Me Hard And Soft : Rising again.

【03】 HammerFall - Avenge The Fallen : Okay.

【06】 Zartmann - Dafür bin ich frei : A new peak position in the 8th week.

【09】 Adele - 21 : Back in the top ten in the 179th week.

【10】 Taylor Swift - Lover : Back in the top ten in the 105th week.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 Shirin...

【02】 Raf Camora - Out Of The Dark : Of course, he has used that Falco sample. But those bling lyrics are annoying AF. (What color has his Ferrari again?)

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 beabadoobee - This Is How Tomorrow Moves : Wow. That is an achievement these days.

【05】 Will Young - Light It Up : Okay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Chase & Status, Stormzy - Backbone : Nice.

【02】 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER : Another new peak position in the 13th week.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of August 24

【01】 TTPD...

【02】 Chappell Roan - The Rise And Fall Of A Midwest Princess : Another new peak position in the 21st week.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of August 24

【01】 Shaboozey...

【02】 Some Help...

【05】 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER : New peak in week 13.

 

Spotify's Top Songs Global - week of August 15

【01】 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER : Now at the top over here.

【07】 Hanumankind, Kalmi - Big Dawgs : The music video says Def Jam India. Interesting. And we see a circus with a very confident man. Well, at leas it has a different vibe.

 

 

Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen