Montag, 28. Oktober 2024

Die Maschine (#861)

Ahoy,


catching up so much... :(

 
Scrobble count:  202.365

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • London Grammar : Fan times.
  • Paula Carolina : New album context. "Extra" is really good. I still think she is one of the best new artist in the German indie scene. Also the remixes of the title track are nice.
  • Purple Disco Machine : Fan times.

Most played tracks:

  • Kylie Minogue - Lights Camera Action : Okay, I admit, every now and then she has a banger track.
  • Purple Disco Machine & Friedrich Liechtenstein - Die Maschine : What a great song! I'd love to have the shorter video version as well. I love it.

Noteworthy:

  • Noga Erez : New album context. "THE VANDALIST" is not my cup of tea.
  • Raketenumschau : New album context. I can hardly remember "Ist es die Euphorie?", so no recommendation here.
  • OSWALD : I can't wait for the next release after "nachts wach".
  • Royel Otis : New release context. But tbh I wasn't convinced.


News

(no)

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Weimar - 1331 : Who?

【02】 Element Of Crime - Wenn es dunkel und kalt wird in Berlin (Soundtrack) : Okay.

【03】 Udo Jürgens - Udo 90 : Okay. (Another compilation, I guess.)

【04】 Bring Me The Horizon - Post Human: NeX GEn : A re-entry.

【05】 AYLIVA - In Liebe : Back in the top ten in week 7.

【07】 Ed Sheeran - +-=÷× Tour Collection : Okay.

【08】 Alphaville - Forever! Best Of 40 Years : Yup, we all are getting old.

【09】 Billie Eilish - Hit Me Hard And Soft : Back in the top ten in week 20.

【10】 Levin Liam - Gesicht verlieren : Who?

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 Linkin...

【02】 Shirin...

【03】 Lacazette - Lid : WTH is this?! Another gangster rap party banger? Seems like it is only a matter of time until he reaches the top. (The hype is real, I guess.)

【04】 Linkin Park - Heavy Is The Crown : Another uptempo track, that sounds very much like we would expect LP to sound.

【08】 The Weeknd / Playboi Carti - Timeless :

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Shed Seven - Liquid Gold : Who?

【02】 Bring Me The Horizon - Post Human: NeX GEn : Yes, the re-entry.

【04】 Nines - Quit While You're Ahead : Who?

【05】 Ed Sheeran - +-=÷× Tour Collection : Okay.

【07】 Ezra Collective - Dance No Ones Watching : Who?

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 S.C. Taste...

【07】 The Weeknd / Playboi Carti - Timeless : I am surprised.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of October 12

【01】 Sabrina Carpenter - Short n' Sweet : Another peak position in week 6.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of October 12

【01】 Tipsy...

【02】 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER : Wow, another peak position in week 20.

【03】 The Weeknd & Playboi Carti - Timeless : Wow.

 

Spotify's Top Songs Global - week of October 03

【01】 Gaga & Mars...

【02】 Eilish BIRDS...

【03】 The Weeknd - Timeless (with Playboi Carti) : Wow.

 

Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen