Mittwoch, 16. April 2025

Gift (#886)

Ahoy,


catching up... 

 
Scrobble count:  205.621

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • Madonna : Fan times.
  • Mia Morgan : New album context. I can recommend "Silber" - good record. My favorite track was a pre-release - "Gift".
  • Vulvarine : New album context. "Fast Lane" has its moments, but I also got bored a bit.
  • Selena Gomez & benny blanco : New album context. Tbh I do not really enjoy their music.

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

Noteworthy:

  • Perfume Genius : New album context. "Glory" is not my cup of tea.
  • Japanese Breakfast : New album context. When I was listening to "For Melancholy Brunettes (& Sad Women)" I had a friend in mind, who would like those mellow tunes more.
  • Tamino : New album context. "Every Dawn's a Mountain" was a big let-down. 
  • Ariana Grande : New release context. Her new (deluxe) version of "eternal sunshine" comes with a few new tracks, that left me cold.
  • Multilingual Mike : New release context. "Nass vom Bass III" should please fans, but I was hoping for a bit more.
  • John Mayer : Fan times.


News

no

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Fantasy - Willkommen im Wunderland : Yikes.

【02】 Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First : Okay.

【03】 Florian Künstler - Du bist nicht allein : Who?

【05】 Cradle Of Filth - The Screaming Of The Valkyries : Okay.

【07】 Tina Turner - Private Dancer : Re-entry thanks to a new anniversary edition.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 Oimara... :(

【02】 Zartmann...

【03】 ROSÉ & Mars...

【04】 Doechii - Anxiety : New peak in week 3.

【05】 Alex Warren - Ordinary : New peak in week 7.

【08】 WizTheMc x Beez & Honey - Show Me Love : Hm, sounds like an industry plant. Not bad - but just meh.

【09】 Lola Young - Messy : Back in the top ten.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Lottery Winners - Koko : Who? (Or do I know them?)

【03】 Deacon Blue - The Great Western Road : Who?

【04】 Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First : Okay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Alex Warren...

【10】 Alex Warren - Carry You Home : A new peak position in the 36th week? Wow.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of April 05

【01】 Playboi Carti...

【02】 Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First : Okay.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of April 05

【01】 Kendrick & SZA...

【04】 Morgan Wallen - Just In Case : Good timing, considering his appearance on SNL - but this soft country pop tune does not convince me much.

【05】 Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club : New peak in week 41.

【07】 Drake - Nokia : New peak in week 6.

 

Spotify's Top Songs Global - week of March 27

【01】 Gaga & Mars...

【02】 ROSÉ & Mars...

【03】 Eilish...

 

Cheerio!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen