Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2025

No Hard Feelings (#911)

Ahoy,


catching up...

 
Scrobble count:  208.423

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • Kochkraft durch KMA : Research context. I've learned, that this band has another album called "Alle Kinder sind tot".
  • Alison Goldfrapp : Fan times. 
  • King Princess : New album context. "Girl Violence" is a good album.
  • Saint Etienne : New album context. "International" has its moments. I like the collaboration with Confidence Man.
  • The Beaches : New album context. If you like female fronted alternative rock, I recomend "No Hard Feelings".

Most played tracks:

  • Alison Goldfrapp - Strange Things Happen : So much love for this song.
  • Alison Goldrapp - Find Xanadu : This track has been growing on me, too. 

Noteworthy:

  • Sarah McLachlan : New album context. "Better Broken" has not much to offer - but her mellow tunes still sound nice.
  • Cut Copy : New album context. "Moments" was a big disappointment to me. 
  • Kerosin95 : Curiosity context. I was checking out some songs of her album "Coming Out". 


News

(nope)

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Ed Sheeran - Play : Who would have thought...

【02】 Twenty One Pilots - Breach : Okay.

【04】 Lorna Shore - I Feel The Everblack Festering Within Me : Hmkay.

【05】 Heinz Rudolf Kunze - Angebot und Nachfrage : Okay.

【06】 David Bowie - I Can't Give Everything Away (2002-2016) : Okay.

【07】 Knorkator - Weltherrschaft für alle : Okay.

【09】 Helene Fischer - Die schönsten Kinderlieder | Tanzen & feiern : Hmkay.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 Golden...

【02】 Pashanim - Erstersommerohnedich : Hm, not his best work.

【07】 Disco Lines & Tinashe - No Broke Boys : New peak in week 8.

【10】 sombr - back to friends : New peak in week 22.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Ed Sheeran - Play : Wow, I'm impressed... not.

【03】 JADE - That's Showbiz Baby : Okay.

【04】 Twenty One Pilots - Breach : Okay.

【05】 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Perimenopop : Okay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Golden...

【02】 Man I Need...

【03】 Saja Boys, Andrew Choi, Neckwav, Danny Chung, KEVIN WOO, samUIL Lee, KPop Demon Hunters Cast - Soda Pop : New peak in week 9.

【05】 Saja Boys, Andrew Choi, Neckwav, Danny Chung, KEVIN WOO, samUIL Lee, KPop Demon Hunters Cast - Your Idol : New peak in week 12.

【06】 Olivia Dean - Nice To Each Other : New peak in week 16.

【07】 sombr - 12 To 12 : New peak in week 8.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of September 27

【01】 Twenty One Pilots - Breach : Okay.

【05】 Ed Sheeran - Play : Okay.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of September 27

【01】 Golden...

【02】 Ordinary...

【03】 Manchild...

 

Spotify's Top Songs Global - week of September 18

【01】 Golden...

【02】 back to friends...

【03】 Ordinary...

【04】 Saja Boys, Andrew Choi, Neckwav, Danny Chung, KEVIN WOO, samUIL Lee, KPop Demon Hunters Cast - Soda Pop : New peak in week 13.

【06】 Jin - Don't Say You Love Me : New peak in week 18.

【07】 Olivia Dean - Man I Need : Entering the top ten in week 4.

 

Cheerio!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen