Montag, 9. November 2015

Adventure Of A Lifetime (#396)

Hi,
last week has been a crazy week for me. And I kind of hardly scrobbled anything...
Last week in covers:
Noteworthy: (even without pictures)
  • Disclosure : I'm still not finished with getting to know the new album "Caracal". Little by little.
  • Cyndi Lauper : Oh, this refers to the song "Above The Clouds", one of my favorites.
  • Pet Shop Boys : I rediscovered "Axis", one of the best PSB in the recent years.
  • Gossip : In case I never mentioned how much I like "Perfect World", I hereby did.
  • Of Monsters And Men : This refered to some research for a radio programme about films... because their song "Crystals" was used in the trailer for "The Good Dinosaur".
Most played artists:
  • RAZZ : Oh no, I recently learned that this band played in Greifswald last week. Man, would have been nice to be there. :P
  • Madonna : The usual fan percentage. :)
Most played tracks:
  • Nickelback - Lullaby : One of the gems of their 2011 album "Here And Now". It's fun to connect to a song like this when you're en route.
News?
█ Alanis Morissette is getting a lot of promo because of the 20th anniversary of her ground-breaking album "Jagged Little Pill". I guess it would be a good time to revisit that stuff. :P
█ Coldplay announced their 7th studio album "A Head Full Of Dreams". It comes out in early December. The new pre-single "Adventure Of A Lifetime" sounds very radio-friendly.
█ Sia will release a new album in January. "This Is Acting" will contain songs Sia wrote for other artists. Her new single "Alive" comes with another artsy video featuring a young person showing some serious moves. Sia also performed at SNL last weekend.

New in the German charts:
(no real changes)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen