oops, so I happened to forget yesterday's post. Can you guess the reason? Well, Idk...
Last week in covers:
- COSBY : Due to an unusual feedback situation at the local radio station, I kind of listened to a few tracks again.
- Natalie Imbruglia : Flashback alert. After all these years I would say her "Greatest Hits" compilation won't get any bigger. It might sound cynical. But at least I did not concentrate on "Left Of The Middle".
- DNCE : New EP alert. So I've listened to "Swaay" and what can I say? It's not that amazing.
- Nickelback : I'm really into their song "Lullaby" these days.
- Augustines : What a gem "Weary Eyes" is. I don't want to miss this song in my playlists.
- Madonna : I've listened to the great Avicii mixes of her current landmark songs "Rebel Heart" and "Wash All Over Me". Too bad they ain't official.
- Lukas Graham : New album alert. Despite some mixed reviews I have a good feeling about their new "Blue Album", although recycling the cover artwork really was a bad idea.
- Razz : New album alert. After a few songs I got the impression that the songs sound a bit similar. Or maybe that is just their style. Anyway... I think I will listen to "With Your Hands We'll Conquer" a few more times.
- Disclosure : ToDo context. I'd really like to get to know their album "Caracal". I just need to adjust my time management a bit. :D
- (nothing this week)
█ Ariana Grande may have changed her hairdo for the "Focus" video, but I can't help but to think of "Problem", when I hear the chorus. But I have to give credits to the production team of the video - great work.
█ Future's "Stick Talk" could be a parody of contemporary hip-hop videos. But no, he's just part of that crowd. :/
█ Prince, who once was more anti-Internet, is now on Instagram.
New in the German charts:
[01] Adele - Hello : Well, welcome back, Adele. Not only did she rule the Internet on the day of the release of her new single, but now she kind of rules the charts.
[03] Justin Bieber - Sorry : What? Seriously? Once more I am surprised by the initial success of a new JB single from his upcoming album "Purpose". Tbh the song is catchy and I like his way to more electro pop sounds. But just choosing good producers does not make him a good artist. To me he is kind of on a Britney level.
[10] Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? : Two songs among the top ten. Okay, who would have thought? And maybe more importantly.. what consumers are responsible for that?



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen