Montag, 16. Oktober 2017

Yours (#497)

Hi,

oh, I was almost on time... I swear. :) Anyway...

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Bad Sounds : The songs from "Mixtape One - EP" are okay.
  • Bear's Den : Listen to "Red Earth & Pouring Rain". The chances you'll find a decent song are high.
  • Roosevelt : Fan times. :)
  • Yumi Zouma : New album alert. I will definitely have a closer look/listen to "Willowbank".

Most played artists:

  • P!nk : New album alert. Actually I was very excited for "Beautiful Trauma" to be released. But then I found out that most songs seem kind of weak. :/
  • St. Vincent : New album alert. I agree with reviews that call "Masseduction" some kind of art pop. But it wasn't my record of the week.
  • Cults : New album alert. "Offering" features good alternative pop. But I wished it was stronger.
  • Beck : New album alert. Now behold my album of the week: "Colors" is such a fun record - 10 lovely tracks. That's all it takes... sometimes. ;)

Most played tracks:

  • Now, Now - Yours : New single alert. What a nice tune. So catchy. I hope we'll get a fine video for it, too.

News?

█ I'm very surprised that Sunrise Avenue (of all acts) went to the top with their new album "Heartbreak Century". Wanda only reached #5.
█ Last week I had a chat with Schrottgrenze and a spontaneous interview with Torsten from Beatsteaks. #LäuftBeiMir

New in the German charts:

[01] Bausa - Was du Liebe nennst : Oh man, the shame goes on. Now we have ourselves a Drake clone topping the charts. -.-
[09] Ed Sheeran - Perfect : You have to give credit to Ed Sheeran - for he is able to write some modern classics when it comes to love ballads. But to me it seems he's playing it safe. I liked his music better when he worked with Rudimental.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen