Montag, 30. Oktober 2017

Achterbahn (#499)

Hi,

oops, now this one's a really late entry. :( Sorry, there was a stressful work day plus a lazy holiday.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Cub Sport : I'm still getting to know their latest album "BATS".
  • xxxtentacion : WTF? I was trying to listen to "17", but that album is not the easiest hip-hop "longplayer".
  • Austin Mahone : New album alert. Wait. Is "Dirty Work" released by now? The Japanese music market says yes. And the rest of the world? Anyway, this artist should re-think his promo strategy.
  • Zugezogen Maskulin : Hype alert. I can't really tell you why, but I am hyped AF about their new songs - and interviews I've seen on the Internet.
  • Pet Shop Boys : New re-release alert. So I checked out the "2017 Remaster" version of "Yes" songs, but they changed the beat break on "Love etc.". WTF? :(

Most played artists:

  • Fitz And The Tantruns : Flashback context.
  • Roosevelt : Fan times. Boy, do I wish him luck to have a decent second album after such an epic debut record.
  • Katy Perry : I revisited "Witness" - just to make sure that I really like that album. There may not be that many dance tunes and I'm not happy with every track, but most of it sounds lovely.

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

News?

█ Tailor Swift hat a new video, which looks like a movie. The song may not be easy for fans of her country pop roots. Anyway... it looks like progress. I'm not really sure, if I like it.

New in the German charts:

[10] Helene Fischer - Achterbahn : Oh boy, here we go again. Well, the production is world-class, but the lyrics couldn't be more meaningless. What a mess. But hey, she still seems to be a nice person.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen