okay, so another week passed by - including two good concerts. (MDB and The Offenders)
But what else...?
Last week in covers:
- The War On Drugs : Fan times.
- Dua Lipa : Fan times.
- London Grammar : Fan times.
- Lilly Among Clouds : Concert context. I had the opportunity to attend her Rostock gig. So I checked out her latest album "Aerial Perspective". I chose Moscow Death Brigade instead... and would do it again. :P
- Owl City : New EP alert. "Reel 2" may look like a single, but it has a few new tracks.
- Sofi Tukker : Hype times. "Best Friend" is such an amazing track!
Most played artists:
- Roosevelt : Fan times. Still hoping for new music.
- MGMT : New album alert. There are a few nice tracks on "Little Dark Age" - so yeah, I guess you could call me satisfied. :D
- Franz Ferdinand : New album alert. "Always Ascending" sounds good, but it won't let be become a fan. :P
Most played tracks:
News?
█ The Boxer Rebellion announced a new album, that drops March 23. "Ghost Alive" will be their 6th record.█ Have you seen Kendrick's new music video? "All The Stars" features not only SZA but also tons of beautiful glossy visuals. What a treat!
█ Despite some harsh reviews regarding his Super Bowl halftime show Justin Timberlake's new album "Man Of The Woods" reached number 1 in the German album charts.



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen