Dienstag, 27. November 2018

Musik (#555)

Hi,

well, due to my last few days off in 2018 this entry was written with some delay.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Olly Murs : New album alert. "You Know I Know" is not my cup of tea. And tbh I feel sorry for the artist, because I think he could do much better.
  • Roosevelt : Fan times!
  • AVEC : New album alert. "Heaven / Hell" collects quite a few mellow songs, but it was a nice listening session.
  • Theodor Shitstorm : New album alert. I had fun listening to "Sie werden dich lieben". This is the kind of German music, I would love to see getting more attention.
  • Parade Of Lights : New release alert. The "Human Condition - Pt. 2" EP sounds okay, but not that special. I guess it's something for the fans.

Most played artists:

  • Euroteuro : New album alert. "Vol. 1" features nice indie tunes - and sometimes with odd lyrics. :)
  • AnnenMayKantereit : Promotion context. Their second album "Schlagschatten" will be released soon - and I had the chance to listen to it early. Tbh I do not like it much. A few songs seem okay, but most of the new music seems boring to me.
  • Mariah Carey : New album alert. Can you believe that I made it trough a Mariah album? Well, luckily "Caution" only comes with 10 tracks (plus some Japanese bonus songs). And tbh it is not as bad as I expected it to be.

Most played tracks:

  • Euroteuro - Musik : As part of the album this one might not be so outstanding. But when you have friends, who can relate to the lyrics well, it might encourage you for some more repeats. :)

News?

█ The Kelly Family made it (again) and topps the German album charts. What a sad situation, or is it? ^^
█ The Smashing Pumpkins will be on tour in Europe next summer. The pre-sale phase is about to start.

New in the German charts:

[01] Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho : Oh, this is a surprise. I'm wondering, if some heavy promotion is related to that success.
[05] AriBeatz - Perfekt (feat. RAF Camora & Sofiane) : The feature order might differ, depending on where you look for it. Anyway, a nice track.
[06] Luciano - Valentino Camouflage (feat. Nimo) : Hm, doesn't seem that original to me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen