Montag, 10. Juni 2019

Dream Glow (#583)

Hi,

I am back from a very short trip to Paris, where I went to the (2nd) BTS concert. While the soundcheck experience was kind of exhausting and I had to see some bad sides of the city, I still feel like it was worth it - mostly because I was not alone. ^^

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Bear's Den : Fan times.
  • Richard Ashcroft : Fan times.
  • Roosevelt : Fan times.
  • PlayRadioPlay! : Flashback times.
  • Robyn : Fan times.

Most played artists:

  • Daniel Ran : Chill times.
  • Normandie : Fan times.
  • Miley Cyrus : New release alert. Her EP "SHE IS COMING" has gotten very good reviews. So I checked it out, just to be sure. I kind of only like 2 tracks. :-/  

Most played tracks:

  • Normandie - Summer : What a tune.

News?

█ BTS released a track with Charli XCX ("Dream Glow"), which is part of a soundtrack for a BTS related game. (I guess) More is said to follow this one.
█ At the top of the German album charts is ... "Herz Kraft Werke" by Sarah Connor. And Rammstein is also still strong in its third week.

New in the German charts:

[01] Lil Nas X - Old Town Road : Wow. Something must have happened, that made the song get more attention.
[02] Rammstein - Ausländer : Wow (again). I did not expect that.
[04] Luciano - La Haine : Bo-bo-bo-bo... as in boring. Sorry, not my cup of tea.
[07] Mero - Malediven : La-la-la-la-la... Lyrically this artist seems to like to fuck streets these days.
[09] Sarah Connor - Vincent : Oh, looks like some strange bad press about radios censoring this track (just in time for the album release date) did help to push it this far.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen