Montag, 3. Juni 2019

Never Really Over (#582)

Hi,

well, this week might get a bit crazy. I hope I can tell you more next Monday. But that's for another time...

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Bear's Den : Fan times.
  • Esco : Bet context. I was challenged to guess the favorite track of a colleague - so I've listened to all songs of "Karma". And I guessed wrong. (Call this some kind of lose-lose situation.) :-/
  • Carrie Underwood : Fan times.
  • Janelle Monáe : Fan times.
  • Ten Fé : Mellow time context.

Most played artists:

  • Normandie : Fan times.
  • Rammstein : New album alert. Their new self-titled album sounds okay - but I'm not sure, if they will get new fans now.
  • Work Drugs : Mellow time context.  

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

News?

█ There is a new shocking report about hackers manipulating the German charts system via hijacked Spotify accounts. Often this seems to be related to hip-hop songs. So this could explain some strange weeks. I hope the regulation companies will look into this mess.
█ Katy Perry returned with a new single. "Never Really Over" lets her shine in a new look - and the music video seems almost typical for her.
█ Luca Kaminski dropped his first full album - called "Mehr Ist Mehr". So far I haven't had the chance to listen to all 16 tracks, but you can be sure that I will do that soon.
█ And at the top of the German album charts... is hip-hop. This week it's the new record by Kontra K - called "Sie wollen Wasser doch kriegen Benzin".

New in the German charts:

[05] Samra - Marlboro Rot : Uhm, no, thanks. I can't really stand that kind of music. Even though its content might be serious.
[06] Rin - Vintage : I'm afraid, he lost his vibe. The songs sounds quite bad. It even reminds me of Money Boy. And even though I'm trying to focus on the music here, I'm having a hard time looking at his new hairdo.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen