Montag, 5. August 2019

Love Is Not An Empire (#591)

Hi,

yay, another post on time... ^^

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Mini Mansions : New album alert. "Guy Walks Into A Bar..." got some very good reviews, and so I wanted to know more. It's a solid alternative rock record.
  • Of Monsters And Men : New album alert. Again some positive buzz on the Internet got me diving into their "FEVER DREAM", which has a very strong start. Unfortunately it also has some weaker moments.
  • Madonna : Fan times.
  • Roosevelt : Fan times.
  • ITZY : New release alert. Their "IT'z ICY" EP is nice, but I think it's time for an album now.

Most played artists:

  • Lea Porcelain : Recommendation context. A friend told me to give this band a try. And so I did some research. Their album "Hymns To The Night" is quite good. But I like newer songs even more. (See below)
  • Bear's Den : Fan times.
  • Helge Schneider : New album alert. I was curious about his "Partypeople (beim Fleischer)", but tbh it's not my cup of tea. 

Most played tracks:

  • Lea Porcelain - Love Is Not An Empire : What a wonderful song - with an epic progression. Such a dreamy tune. Please give it a try.

News?

█ Ariana Grande released a new song - in a collaboration with Social House. Their song "Boyfriend" comes with a simple music video, that reached 30 million views on YouTube within the first 5 days - maybe because it's listed on her channel.
█ The German album charts have a new number one - "Babylon" by Amigos. Yikes!

New in the German charts:

[02] Ufo361 & RAF Camora - Nummer : Ha, I knew, this would get huge - like almost everything this artist releases.
[10] DJ Snake & J Balvin - Loco Contigo (feat. Tyga) : What a trippy video! The song itself seems pretty simple, so I can understand this kind of success.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen