Dienstag, 12. November 2019

Sunseeker (#605)

Hi,

so I just had a day off - and that means lateness here. ^^

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • BTS : Fan times.
  • Work Drugs : Fan times.
  • Pauls Jets : Concert context. What a lovely band. I had a blast at the gig - and it really made me dig into their sound once more.
  • Bear's Den : Fan times.
  • Various Artists like Ariana Grande and Donna Summer : The soundtrack for the upcoming "Charlie's Angels" film gets me really hyped.

Most played artists:

  • Sturgill Simpson : New album alert. "SOUND & FURY" took me by surprise. Considering the artist's previous releases had a big country vibe, this cleary marks some progress.
  • MONSTA X : I'm tempted to write "Fan times" here, but I guess, I am not yet at this point.
  • Saint Motel : Fan times.  

Most played tracks:

  • Blaue Blume - Morgensol : This track really grew on me.

News?

█ The Naked And Famous are back - with a new single, called "Sunseeker". It comes with a colorful video - but still needs to convince me.
█ RAF Camora has a new number one album ("Zenit") - that is followed by Kerstin Ott ("Ich muss dir was sagen") and Faber ("I fucking love my life") in the German album charts.

New in the German charts:

[04] Nimo - Karma : Who? I guess he is the next pop rap star. The song seems okay, though.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen