Mittwoch, 20. November 2019

Watermelon Sugar (#606)

Hi,

sorry for the (usual) delay...

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • CHVRCHES : Fan times.
  • Augustines : Fan times.
  • Christina Aguilera : I still think that "Bionic" was a bit underrated.
  • Nicki Minaj : Fan times.
  • Will Young : Fan times.
  • Annie Lennox : Fan times.

Most played artists:

  • Céline Dion : New album alert. Tbh after listening to all 20 songs of "Courage" I feel a little disappointed.
  • Pet Shop Boys : Fan times.
  • The War On Drugs : Fan times.  

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

News?

█ The Pet Shop Boys released a new single to promote their upcoming album "Hotspot". "Burn The Heather" sounds very simple and comes with a beautiful lyric video.
█ Harry Styles made a comeback on Saturday Night Live, where he hosted and performed new songs from his upcoming second solo album. "Fine Line" is set to be released on December 13. One of the pre-singles called "Watermelon Sugar" has a quite catchy and timeless vibe. And just when I was writing this I found out about "Lights Up", which I kind of forgot about. Oops.
█ Johannes Oerding rules the German album charts with "Konturen", followed by Summer Cem ("Nur noch nice") and Marius Müller-Westernhagen ("Das Pfefferminz-Experiment (Woodstock Recordings Vol. 1)"). Yung Hurn's "Y" only entered at number five.

New in the German charts:

[07] Apache 207 - Doch in der Nacht : This marks Apache's fourth track in this week's top ten! He kind of uses his hype well. The song isn't his strongest, though.
[09] Brado & Mero - Kafa Leyla : No, thanks. Just no.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen