Freitag, 13. Dezember 2019

The Star Of Bethnal Green (#609)

Hi,

okay, I forgot about this one. Sorry.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Bear's Den : New release alert. "Only Son Of The Falling Snow" may just collect three new songs, that seem to be Christmas-related, but they are strong.
  • Work Drugs : Fan times.
  • Highasakite : I revisited their latest EP "The Bare Romantic, Pt. 1". And it seems like I've found a new favorite track by this band.
  • Iggy Azalea : New release alert. Her new "Wicked Lips" EP marks the return to a more catchy sound.
  • Jannabi : Recommendation context. This music differs from the usual mainstream K-Pop tunes, that I am used to. And so I think I will invest a further listening session. (Thanks to R. for the recommendation.)

Most played artists:

  • ECCO2k : New album alert. "e" did not really convince me, though.
  • Jack Peñate : New album alert. "After You" was hard to get trough tbh. So far I only like the song "Murder".
  • Friendly Fires : New album alert. "Offline" only features a few songs and some remixes. So I felt disappointed. 

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

News?


█ The German album charts are ruled by Frei.Wild once more - "Still II".

New in the German charts:

[01] Capital Bra - Der Bratan bleibt der Gleiche : No, thanks.
[06] Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You : Yes, it's that time of the year again.
[10] Wham! - Last Christmas : Wow, and there we have it again.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen