Dienstag, 18. Februar 2020

ALL ABOUT LUV (#619)

Hi,

sorry for the slight delay (again) ...

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Gengahr : New album context. Tbh I already forgot half of the songs from "Sanctuary". 
  • Pish : Promotion context. I had the chance to listen to "School's Out", which was okay.
  • 070 Shake : Fan times.
  • Madonna : Fan times.

Most played artists:

  • MONSTA X : New album context. "ALL ABOUT LUV" is a mixed bag - with good songs and less good ones, too.
  • ITCHY : New album context. "Ja Als Ob" reminded me of Die Killerpilze a lot.
  • Stray Kids : Concert context. I've listened to "Clé : Levanter".
  • Tame Impala : New album context. "The Slow Rush" could not impress me that much.

Most played tracks:

  • Giant Rooks - Watershed : I think this is one of their best songs. I like the epic construction with the strings in the background.

News?

█ BTS are in full promotion mode for their next album. They will perform a new song on Jimmy Fallon's show and they are set to have a Carpool Karaoke date with James Corden.
█ Green Day almost reached the top of the German album charts ("Father Of All...") - but the Amigos did beat them ("50 Jahre: Unsere Schlager von damals").

New in the German charts:

[01] The Weeknd - Blinding Lights : Yay!
[01] Samra - Weiss : Meh, Idc.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen