I guess this has to be one of the latest entries... but anyway.
Last week in covers:
Noteworthy:- KYTES : New album alert. "Good Luck" starts strong, but in the end I would only rate it "okay".
- Odezenne : Discovery context. His 2019 EP "Pouchkine" had a few nice tracks.
- Noga Erez, Reo Cragun & ROUSSO : New release context. I've listened to "Views" and can't really say, whether it was good or bad.
- American Authors & Seeb : New release context. The band collaborated with Seeb for a single called "Best I Can". A nice team-up, if you ask me.
- Bear's Den : Fan times.
Most played artists:
- Joseph : New album alert. "Good Luck, Kid" sounds okay.
- Christine and the Queens : New release alert. "La Vita Nuova" is an amazing EP. Feel free to check it out. My favorite track is called "Je disparais dans tes bras" and also has an English version. :)
- Chastity : Curiosity context. His 2019 album "Home Made Satan" has a strong opening track, but can't keep up with the catchy quality of "Flames".
- Long Beard : Curiosity context. I've checked out her album "Means To Me" (also from 2019), which I found nice, but not that overwhelming.
Most played tracks:
News?
█ BTS will start the pre-sale of the European tour dates next week. Fans can get early access via Ticketmaster.█ Katy Perry released a new single. "Never Worn White" comes with a glossy looking video, that ends with a message, that the artist is pregnant.
█ Böhse Onkelz are topping the German album charts (with a self-titled release) and are followed by Five Finger Death punch ("F8"), while BTS ("MAP OF THE SOUL : 7") is still strong at number three.
New in the German charts:
[03] Capital Bra & Samra - 100k Cash : No, thanks. Seems to me like we all had a song like that before.[05] Dardan - D A YYY T O N A : Ugh, this trend regarding stupid trap tracks, that sound like ringtones, just won't stop.
[10] Azet & Dhurata Dora - Lass los : Wow, who on earth is pumping musik like this? :-/



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen