Dienstag, 3. März 2020

Stupid Love (#621)

Hi,

yikes, that little lateness again... I think I will remain that journal soon.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Enya : Fan times.
  • Pet Shop Boys : Fan times.
  • Roosevelt : Fan times.
  • ÄTNA : New album context. "Made By Desire" sounds nice.
  • Best Coast : New album context. "Always Tomorrow" starts strong, but in the end I was hoping for more. My favorite track is the album opener "Different Light".

Most played artists:

  • BTS : Fan times. Some new songs are already growing on me.
  • Robert Vincent : New album context. Tbh I could not really understand that positive review of "In This Town You're Owned", after I've heard all of the songs.
  • Grimes : New album context. I guess I've found a few favorite tracks on "Miss Anthropocene".

Most played tracks:

  • Lady Gaga - Stupid Love : New single context. Welcome back to pop music, Lady Gaga. I am very happy with this return. And I am already a bit hyped about her next album "Chromatica". :)

News?

█ BTS were featured on a "Subway Special" of Jimmy Fallon's tonight show. There they talked a little, they played a litte and they danced a lot. :P
█ And meanwhile in the German album charts: BTS finally made it to the top ("MAP OF THE SOUL : 7"), followed by Ozzy Osbournce ("Ordinary Man") and Heinz Rudolf Kunze ("Der Wahrheit die Ehre").

New in the German charts:

[02] Ufo361 - Rich Rich : The artist could do better, but when you see, that mediocre tracks like this still chart that high... Well, I guess I could call it "style over substance". :P
[03] Samra - Schüsse im Regen : ###waiting for update###
[10] Apache 207 - Matrix : ###waiting for update###


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen