we've reached the 30th week of 2020...
Last week in covers:
- SoKo : New album context. Tbh I did not like "Feel Feelings". :(
- TTRRUUCES : Their self-titled album has a few very nice bops.
- The Spitfires : New album context. I was surprised by "Life Worth Living" - really nice indie tunes. This band should get more attention.
- The Streets : New album context. "None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive" is not my cup of tea, but that's okay.
- Kakkmaddafakka : Flashback times. I was revisiting "Six Months Is A Long Time" and I could not really connect to it.
Most played artists:
- DMA'S : New album context. "THE GLOW" is really fun to listen to.
- Stray Kids : Fan times.
- The Midnight : New album context. Apart from a few tracks I was very disappointed by "Monsters".
- Ellie Goulding : New album context. "Brightest Blue" should please fans, but I was hoping for more.
Most played tracks:
- DMA'S - Cobracaine : Wow. What a great way to end an album.
News?
█ Troye Sivan announced a new EP. "In A Dream" will be released on August 21. The new song "Easy" seems to fit the dreamy concept very well. And the music video looks great, too.
█ YUNGBLUD released a new single and video. "Strawberry Lipstick" has a strong rock vibe and the video features punk visuals.
█ Another comeback of last week: Juju. She released "Vertrau mir", a very short and sensual banger - with a simple and effective video. The video ends with a teaser for "Pfirsich", which might be the title of an upcoming album.
█ Meanwhile in the German album charts: the Amigos are back at the top ("Tausend Träume") and Juice WRLD reached number three ("Legends Never Die").
New in the German charts:
[02] Kontra K - Tiefschwarz (feat. Samra) : I have mixed feelings about this song. Great production and a few good lines versus aspects of violence. And adding the expensive music video content, it doesn't get better. Hm. :-/
[04] KC Rebell x Summer Cem - Geh dein Weg (feat. Loredana) : Yuck, this one samples "Say My Name" (a hit song by Destiny's Child). And it features the usual kind of party and jetset lifestyle themes. :(
[08] VIZE & Tom Gregory - Never Let Me Down : A club banger with sing along parts and interesting vocals. In other words: I can understand, why this is popular now.
[10] Robin Schulz & Wes - Alane : Oh no! This 90s cover has become a top ten hit. :(



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen