Montag, 4. Januar 2021

Night Moves (#665)

Ahoy,

it's the first Music Monday of 2021 and I made some changes over here. I think, I will enjoy the bigger research part. :)


My last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • Roosevelt : Fan (and party) times.
  • Darren Hayes : Flashback context. This (new) year the album "Secret Codes And Battleships" will have its 10th anniversary. Wow.  
  • Madonna : Fan times.

Most played tracks:

  • Roosevelt - Night Moves : This bop won't get boring to me. I could blast it on a weekly basis. :)

Noteworthy:

  • Giant Rooks : Fan times.
  • Stray Kids : Fan times.
  • Bear's Den : Fan times.
  • The Weeknd : Fan times.
  • Thirteen Senses : Their 2011 album "Crystal Sounds" was quite important to me, when it was released. And I feel sad, that I never had the chance to see this band live.

 

News

█ I came across a video of Stray Kids performing the BTS song "Dionysus", which was totally working for me. What nice music those two groups could create together. ^^

New entries

Okay, this initial week there ain't many new entries, but it is a start.

Album charts (Germany)

[02] Mia Julia - Mitten in Mia : I have no clue tbh. :-/

Single charts (Germany)

[08] Queen - Thank God It's Christmas : Seems a bit late for that, doesn't it?

[09] Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime : And the next oldie, please. 

[10] Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? : The sad part about that old song is the fact, that it still has a valid message after all these years.

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

[01] Michael Bublé - Christmas : Yikes. (1)

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

[03] Jess Glynne - This Christmas : Yikes. (2)

Billboard 200 (USA)

[01] Taylor Swift - Evermore : Sails seem to be strong with this one.

[02] Paul McCartney - McCartney III : I wouldn't have expected this album to be so successful over there.

Billboard Hot 100 (USA)

[02] Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree : Okay.



Cheerio!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen