Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022

Spiders (#720)

Ahoy,

I'm a bit late once more...

 

Last week in covers:

Most played artists:

  • Taylor Swift : Research context. I had "Rad (Taylor's Version)" on my list for quite some time now. And the tracklist seemed ambitious.
  • The Weeknd : Fan times.
  • Paul Oakenfold : New album context. Sorry, but most of "Shine On" was rather disappointing to me.
  • Gunna : Research context. Because of the success of his new album "DS4EVER" I got curious, but I could not enjoy his music. (DS stands for Drip Season.)
  • Lady A : Fan times. I was listening to their fifth studio album "Golden" (2013).

Most played tracks:

  • Bear's Den - Spiders : Fan times. Yay, a new album will come out in May. It's called "Blue Hours". :)
  • Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) : I really like her reworked version.

Noteworthy:

  • Blood Red Shoes : New album context. I really like "GHOSTS ON TAPE" because of its range of sounds.
  • Bonobo : New album context. "Fragments" sounds okay.
  • Duran Duran : I was giving their latest album "FUTURE PAST" another try. I still couldn't make out any highlight tracks, but as album these retro sounds work for me.
  • Fickle Friends : New album context. "Are We Gonna Be Alright?" surprised me - I can recommend this one to all indie (pop) lovers.

Scrobble count:  181.100

 

News

█ Confidence Man released a new pre-single for their second album "TILT" - to be released on April 1. Their latest single "Feels Like A Different Thing" comes with a fun music video.

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

[01] Gzuz - Grosse Freiheit : Hmkay.

[02] Matthias Reim - Matthias : Yikes.

[03] Bonobo - Fragments : Okay.

[05] Magnum - The Monster Roars : Who?

[06] Madeline Juno - Besser kann ich es nicht erklären : Okay.

[08] Wiener Philharmoniker / Daniel Barenboim - Neujahrskonzert | New Year's Concert 2022 : Wow.

 

Single charts (Germany)

[01] KUMMER - Der Letzte Song (feat. Fred Rabe) : Wow. This one made it back to the top in its 10th week.

[01] Gzuz - Alles Black (feat. RAF Camora & Luciano) : Hmkay.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

[01] The Wombats - Fix Yourself, Not The World : Wow.

[05] Bonobo - Fragments : Okay.

[06] Elvis Costello & The Imposters - The Boy Named If : Okay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

[01] Carolina Gaitán - We Don't Talk About Bruno : Wow. In its 4th week this Encanto soundtrack song went to the top.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of January 29

[01] Various Artists - Encanto (Soundtrack) : Wow. I can't remember the last time a soundtrack topped the US album charts.

[06] The Lumineers - BRIGHTSIDE : Okay.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of January 29

[02] Carolina Gaitán - We Don't Talk About Bruno : Wow. It almost beat Adele this week.

[10] Jessica Darrow - Surface Pressure : And also this Encanto soundtrack song made its way to the top ten - in its 4th week.

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of January 20

[03] Ashley Park - Mon Soleil (from "Emily in Paris" Soundtrack) : Hm, a nice mellow track.

[09] DJ BRUNIN DA NT & Mc Topre - ESSE É LADRÃO : Uhm, what kind of music is this?

[10] AP Dhillon, Gurinder Gill, Intense - Excuses : Interesting - I have no idea, where this might come from.



Cheerio!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen