Freitag, 9. Dezember 2022

Modern Love (#764)

Ahoy,


this entry covers a my covid week - that's why I was hardly listening to anything...

 

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • Tate McRae : Research context. Because of her performance in the German tv show "Wetten Dass" I was listening to her album "I Used To Think I Could Fly", which features nice modern pop tunes.
  • Chris Brown : Well, I was listening to my favorite songs of the problematic artist.
  • Madonna : Fan times.

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

Noteworthy:

  • Aly & AJ : Fan times.
  • Bear's Den : Fan times.
  • Coasts : I just love "Modern Love" (and a few other songs).
  • Cyndi Lauper : Fan times.
  • DijahSB : I can't explain that one scrobble. Strange.

Scrobble count:  188.575

 

News

(not this time)


New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Sarah Connor - Not So Silent Night : Yikes.

【02】 Queen - The Miracle : A re-entry.

【05】 Neil Young with Crazy Horse - World Record : Okay.

【06】 Michael Jackson - Thriller : A re-entry.

【07】 Nickelback - Get Rollin' : Okay.

【08】 1986zig - Zweite Chance : Who?

【09】 Disturbed - Divisive : Hmkay.

【10】 Tokio Hotel - 2001 : Okay.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【06】 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You : Hmkay.

【07】 Wham! - Last Christmas : Hmkay.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Dermot Kennedy - Sonder : Who?

【04】 Andre Rieu & Johann Strauss Orchestra - Silver Bells : Interesting. He is successful over there?

【06】 Queen - The Miracle : A re-entry due to a new edition.

【08】 Nickelback - Get Rollin' : Okay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【09】 Clavish - Rocket Science (feat. D-Block Europe) : I guess you could call this collaboration British street rap.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of December 03

【07】 Michael Jackson - Thriller : A re-entry because of the "40th Anniversary Edition".

【09】 Rod Wave - Jupiter's Diary: 7 Day Theory : Who?

【10】 Michael Bublé - Christmas : A re-entry...

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of December 03

【05】 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You : Oh boy... 

【06】 Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree : Hmkay.

【09】 Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock : Hmkay.

【10】 Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly Christmas : Hmkay.

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of November 24

【08】 Meghan Trainor - Made You Look : The power of social media.



Cheerio!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen