Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2022

Weihnachten in Familie (#768)

Ahoy,


so here comes my final entry of the year...

 

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • André Rieu : Christmas context. I provided some songs.
  • Demi Lovato : Research context. I had her 2022 album "HOLY FVCK" on my list - and I really couldn't stand it.
  • Michael Bublé : Christmas context, of course.
  • Hällas : Recommendation context. "Isle Of Wisdom" sounds solid - worth checking out, if you're a classic rock fan.

Most played tracks:

  • Frank Schöbel - Weihnachten in Familie : Christmas context. I don't get tired of that song.
  • Glee Cast - Extraordinary Merry Christmas : It starts to sound dated, but I like the chorus.
  • Claudia Jung - Solang noch Wunder möglich sind : Love that song.
  • Sarah Brightman - Arrival : Also one of my personal Christmas classics.

Noteworthy:

  • Monika Martin : Christmas context. (Yikes!)
  • Wucan : Recommendation context. I tried to get into their 2022 album "Heretic Tongues", but it ain't my cup of tea.
  • Helms Alee : Recommendation context. "Keep This Be The Way" was also not an easy listening experience to me.

Scrobble count:  186.263

 

News

(no, also not this time)

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Udo Jürgens - Da Capo | Stationen eine Weltkarrier : Hmkay.

【02】 Frei.Wild - 20 Jahre | Wir schaffen Deutsch.Land : Yikes. (A re-entry.)

【05】 Angelo Kelly & Family - The Last Show : Yikes.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【10】 Ed Sheeran & Elton John - Merry Christmas : Back in the top ten.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

[no relevant changes]

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 LadBaby - Food Aid : And they did it again. But what a sad context. "Feed The UK" should make such a powerful nation feel ashamed, because this kind of poverty is a political decision.

【03】 Sidemen - Christmas Drillings (feat. JME) : A different kind of Christmas song. It sounds like your typical trap track from the streets.

【07】 The Kunts - Fuck The Tories : A 85 second track with witty lyrics, that were cut together from political tv appearances. Hm.

【09】 Central Cee - Let Go : Yikes, he used that popular sample (originally by Passenger, I guess) and added a trap beat. Well, hm, I don't know. He seems to mix up love and paid services.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of December 31

【03】 RM - Indigo : Wow.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of December 31

【08】 Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad : Back in the top ten.

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of December 22

【09】 Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me : Hmkay.



Cheerio!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen