Montag, 16. Januar 2023

Subway Station Revelation (#770)

Ahoy,


I was listening to the first new albums of 2023. :)

 
Scrobble count:  189.665

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • Sada Baby : Research context. I went through his album "Skuba Sada 2.5", which was okay.
  • For Tracy Hyde : New album context. "Hotel Insomnia" has its moments - and one highlight. (Stay tuned.)
  • George Ezra : Research context. Tbh I guess I am no longer a fan of his music. "Gold Rush Kid" left me really cold.
  • Sharon Van Etten : Curiosity context. I was listening to her 2022 album "We've Been Going About This All Wrong" once more (in the "Deluxe Edition") - my first spin was in May. Nice alternative music.
  • ODESZA : Research context. "The Last Goodbye" should please fans of electronic sounds.

Most played tracks:

  • For Tracy Hyde - Subway Station Revelation : That's the best track of their album "Hotel Insomnia". A catchy tune.
  • Yung Hurn - eine nase : If the track had better lyrics, I'd like it more.

Noteworthy:

  • Gabrielle Aplin : New album context. "Phosphorescent" has a few nice songs.
  • Iggy Pop : New album context. "EVERY LOSER" is a strong comeback.
  • Paul Thomas Saunders : Curiosity context. I missed out his 2022 album "Figure In A Landscape", but I was a bit disappointed by it.
  • RuPaul : New album context. "Black Butta" is not my cup of tea.


News

(sorry, not this week)

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Lord Of The Lost - Blood & Glitter : Hmkay.

【02】 Unantastbar - Wir leben laut : Who?

【03】 Jupiter Jones - Die Sonne ist ein Zwergstern : Okay.

【04】 Maschine - Grosse Herzen : Okay.

【05】 Feuerschwanz - Todsünden : Okay.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) : Hmkay. I guess this one hasn't been to the top before - and now it made it in its 19th week.

【05】 RAYE - Escapism. (feat. 070 Shake) : Yay. A new peak in its 6th week.

【07】 Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero : A new peak position in its 11th week.

【08】 Imanbek & BYOR - Belly Dancer : Back in the top ten in its 37th week.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Taylor Swift - Midnights : Back at the top.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 RAYE - Escapism. (feat. 070 Shake) : Yeah! In its 7th week this tune went to the top.

【06】 Central Cee - Let Go : A new peak position in its 3rd week.

【08】 Rema - Calm Down : A new peak position in its 19th week.

【09】 Bugzy Malone & Teedee - Out Of Nowhere : A new peak position in its 8th week.

【10】 Tom Odell - Another Love : Back in the top ten in its 76th week.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of January 14

【07】 ATEEZ - Spin Off: From The Witness (EP) : Another slay for K-Pop.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of January 14

【01】 Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero : Back at the top.

【08】 The Weeknd - Die For You : A new peak position in its 23rd week.

【10】 Beyoncé - Cuff It : A new peak position in its 21st week.

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of January 05

【01】 SZA - Kill Bill : Hmkay.

(and other track of previous weeks)



Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen