Ahoy,
another week with quite a bunch of new music...
Last week in covers:
Most played artists:
- Miley Cyrus : New album context. "Endless Summer Vacation" really left me cold. I'm sure, she will be successful with it - but most songs just ain't my cup of tea.
- YUKNO : New album context. "Alles ist Vergangenheit" already grew on me a bit, but "Böse Geister" still is my favorite track.
Most played tracks:
- Skrillex, Mr. Oizo, Missy Elliott - RATATA : What a banger! I'm planning to listen to his album "Quest For Fire" soon.
Noteworthy:
- Adanowsky : I was listening to "When The Angel Comes" in a radio editorial context.
- Anoraak : I was listening to "Hold Me", to check if the song might be suitable for a radio programme.
- Audiobooks : Tbh I can't remember, how their music sounds. ^^
- Beach Weather : Radio context again.
- Bear's Den : Fan times.
- BeRKy : I was listening to "Nachtcafé" in a radio editorial context.
News
█ And the Oscar went to... "Naatu Naatu" (by M. M. Keeravani), of course. And German musician Hauschka (Volker Bertelmann) did win "Best Original Score" for "Im Westen Nichts Neues" ("All Quiet On The Western Front").
New entries
Album charts (Germany)
【01】 AnnenMayKantereit - Es ist Abend und wir sitzen bei mir : Hmkay. Maybe I will give it a try.
【02】 Ufo361 - Love My Life : Oh, he has a new album?
【03】 Genesis - BBC Broadcasts : Wow, they still know how to sell.
【04】 Wolfgang Petry - Stark wie wir : Yikes.
【05】 Alligatoah - Rotz & Wasser : Hmkay. A re-entry.
【07】 Adel Tawil - Spiegelbild : Okay.
【09】 Lina - 24/1 : Who?
【10】 Universum25 - Universum25 : Who?
Single charts (Germany)
【09】 Bonez MC & Gzuz - Abziehen : Hm, no, thanks.
【10】 The Weeknd & Ariana Grande - Die For You : Of course, this song does chart here as well.
Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)
【01】 Lathums - From Nothing To A Little Bit More : Oh.
【02】 slowthai - Ugly : Okay. I already have this album on my list.
【04】 Amelia - Mimi Webb : Who?
【09】 Eva Cassidy - I Can Only Be Me : Who is she?
Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)
【08】 Libianca - People : A nice R&B ballad.
Billboard 200 (USA) - week of March 18
【01】 Morgan Wallen - One Thing At A Time : Mkay. He seems to be popular over there.
【04】 Kali Uchis - Red Moon In Venus : Who?
Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of March 18
【01】 Morgan Wallen - Last Night : A quite catchy Country ballad. Interesting.
【07】 Morgan Wallen - Thought You Should Know : Another ballad, hm.
【08】 Morgan Wallen - You Proof : Hm, his style seem quite constant.
【09】 Morgan Wallen - Thinkin' Bout Me : Yikes, another cheesy love song.
【10】 Morgan Wallen - One Thing At A Time : Finally, something more uptempo from his 36 track album.
Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of March 09
【01】 KAROL G & Shakira - TQG : Okay. Bye, Miley.
【10】 Rema & Selena Gomez - Calm Down : For a song, that has been released in August 2022, this one makes a surprising appearance here.
Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen