Dienstag, 11. Juli 2023

King Of Hearts (#795)

Ahoy,


as I'm writing this, I'm about to prepare my next trip to a world class mainstream concert in a far away region. :)

 
Scrobble count:  193.418

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • Kim Petras : New album context. "Feed The Beast" may be one of the best pop albums of the year. I'm curious how this might be included in the next award season.
  • Chicane : Bop times. (see below)
  • Kelly Clarkson : New album context. Tbh I have already forgotten most of "chemistry", so I guess that tells me about its qualities.
  • Portugal. The Man : New album context. "Chris Black Changed My Life" may not come with anything new in regard to their sound, but it has solid production values, that may get them new fans.
  • M. Byrd : New album context. Tbh I felt very disappointed listening to "The Seed", because "Flood" seems to be the only great track on it. 

Most played tracks:

  • Chicane - Nineteen Eighty Five : This will go to my best of 2023 playlist.
  • Kim Petras - King Of Hearts : I guess this one is my favorite Kim Petras track. What a lovely bop.
  • Lil M - Coca Cola (Valexus Remix) : Yikes, actually this is a silly song, but the remix makes it more catchy. :)
  • Slowdive - kisses : A nice bop, that all of you should try.

Noteworthy:

  • Sigur Rós : New album context. I guess "ATTA" is not my cup of tea.
  • Wallice : New release context. Her little album "Mr Big Shot" was hard to listen to.
  • Bear's Den : Fan times.
  • Bishop Briggs : New release context. I can't really recommend her EP "When Everything Went Dark".


News

█ Some more Europe date for Taylor Swift's Eras tour have been announced.

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 RAF Camora - XV : Hmkay.

【02】 Amigos - Atlantis wird leben : Yuck.

【04】 Stray Kids - 5-STAR : Wow, it has risen again - in its 4th week.

【08】 Harry Styles - Harry's House : What a tour can do - back in the top ten in its 58th week.

【10】 Nina Chuba - Glas : Back it the top in its 18th week.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【05】 Luciano - We Too Deep : Hm, no, thanks. (Rolling eyes)

【06】 Nina Chuba - Wildberry Lillet : Back in the top ten in its 46th week.

【08】 Luca-Dante Spadafora, Niklas Dee, Octavian - Mädchen auf dem Pferd : Hell no! WTF. :(

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Maisie Peters - The Good Witch : Who?

【10】 Taylor Swift - Lover : Back in the top ten in its 201st week.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【09】 Peggy Gou - (It Goes Like) Nanana : A nice dance pop song with some retro 90s vibes.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of July 08

【02】 Young Thug - BUSINESS IS BUSINESS : Hmkay.

【03】 Peso Pluma - Genesis : Okay.

【06】 Kelly Clarkson - chemistry : Okay.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of July 08

【07】 Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice (with Aqua) - Barbie World : Hmkay.

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of June 29

【05】 Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer : Hmkay, it made it to the top ten.

 

Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen