Mittwoch, 16. August 2023

Leck mich am Arsch, amore mio! (#801)

Ahoy,


this week I can cover much new music.

 
Scrobble count:  194.313

Last week in covers:

Most played artists:

  • Post Malone : New album context. "AUSTIN" comes with surprisingly many pop tunes. The artist had Max Martin producing two tracks, which have a catchy vibe.
  • Travis Scott : New album context. "UTOPIA" has a big production value and many feature guests, but you better not listen to the lyrics.
  • N-Dubz : New album context. I do not like "Timeless", because I hardly could connect to any song.
  • The Sherlocks : New album context. "People Like Me & You" is a solid alternative album, I would recommend to anyone. It even got me thinking about a concert ticket.

Most played tracks:

  • Fortuna Ehrenfeld - Leck mich am Arsch, amore mio! : What an odd song. Usually I'm not into this band, but this one has something.
  • Post Malone - Sign Me Up : A song with "la la la" part. But catchy AF. Although "Enough Is Enough" has surpassed this one as my latest earworm track.

Noteworthy:

  • ITZY : New release context. I am quite disappointed by their EP "KILL MY DOUBT" - just as much as with previous releases.
  • NewJeans : Hype context. I've read a very positive rewiew about the mini album "Get Up", that it might be the best K-Pop sound these days. But tbh I am not convinced.
  • Snakehips : New album context. I started listening "never worry", but I am not sure, whether I want to know the rest.
  • Giant Rooks : New release context. The new single "Somebody Like You" sounds nice.


News

█ Madonna just turned 65 and has recovered after a serious illness in June. A few tour dates are about to be rescheduled.

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Die Schlagerpiloten - Rio : WTF!?

【08】 Depeche Mode - Sounds Of The Universe | The 12" Singles : Hmkay.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【09】 Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For? : A new peak position in its 4th week.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Cian Ducrot - Victory : Who?

【02】 Skindred - Smile : Okay.

【04】 The Sherlocks - People Like Me & You : Yay.

【05】 Miles Kane - One Man Band : Okay.

【06】 N-Dubz - Timeless : Hmkay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Dave & Central Cee - Sprinter : Amazing, how long this continues to be a hit.

【09】 Becky Hill, Chase & Status - Disconnect : A new party hit.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of August 19

【01】 Travis Scott - UTOPIA : Still at the top.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of August 19

【03】 Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer : A new peak position in its 14th week.

【07】 Dua Lipa - Dance The Night : A new peak position in its 11th week.

【10】 SZA - Snooze : What a strange new peak position for a song in its 35th week.

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of August 10

【01】 Jung Kook, Latto - Seven : Still at the top.

【08】 Quevedo - Columbia : Back at its original peak position in the 5th week.

【09】 Gunna - fukumean : A new peak position in its 8th week.

 

Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen