Mittwoch, 6. September 2023

Enough Is Enough (#802)

Ahoy,


starting to catch up... right now.

 
Scrobble count:  194.500

Last week in covers:

Most played artists:

  • BIBIZA : Curiosity context. "Wiener Schickeria" has its moments. But I'm not sure, whether I want to listen to this stuff more often.
  • Jungle : New album context. "Volcano" was quite disappointing.
  • Madonna : Celebration context. The artist has had another birthday - so I took the chance to connect to her Madame X era once more.
  • NASHI44 : Curiosity context. "Asia Box" seems like a very specific kind of feminist rap.

Most played tracks:

  • Post Malone - Enough Is Enough : Greetings to Max Martin - and thanks for new catchy vibes

Noteworthy:

  • London Grammar : Fan times. I needed some calming tunes, so I went to "Californian Soil".
  • sadbois : Curiosity context. Unfortunately the music on the new EP "Lonely Together" did noch catch me at all, becaue the sound feels dated.
  • Joan : Curiosity context. I was listening to "superglue", which comes in different versions.
  • Mariybu : Shuffle context. I was listening to a few tracks of her album "SKAYBAE", but I don't know... because it's quite special, again.


News

(nope)

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Samy Deluxe - Hochkultur 2 : Mkay.

【03】 Hansi Hinterseer - Glaub an dich | Von Herzen das Beste : Yikes.

【04】 Neil Young - Chrome Dreams : Okay.

【05】 Mo-Torres - Heute wird alles besser : Who?

【08】 The Hives - The Death Of Randy Fitzsimmons : Okay.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 Kontra K - Summertime (feat. Lana Del Rey) : Hm, I don't know about this remix version with cheesy rap parts.

【07】 Dua Lipa - Dance The Night : Nice. A new peak position in its 7th week.

【08】 Luciano & BIA - Mami : Somehow this collab track feels forced, like it happened in a strategic way.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Liam Gallagher - Knebworth 22 : Wow. He can still be successful.

【02】 The Hives - The Death Of Randy Fitzsimmons : Okay.

【03】 Jungle - Volcano : Okay.

【09】 Fredo - Unfinished Business : Who?

【10】 David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders (OST) : Okay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For : This one went to the top in its 5th week.

【02】 Dua Lipa - Dance The Night : A new peak position in its 12th week.

【05】 Peggy Gou - (It Goes Like) Nanana : Yay! New peak.

【06】 Olivia Rodrigo - Bad Idea Right? : Hm, young audiences can problably relate to that kind of music best.

【08】 Becky Hill, Chase & Status - Disconnect : Another peak position in its 5th week.

【09】 Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Desire : Entering the top ten in its 3rd week.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of August 26

【03】 Karol G - Manana Sera Bonito (Bichota Season) : Okay.

【09】 Taylor Swift - 1989 : Hm, back in the top ten in its 453rd week, but soon to top the charts as a re-recorded re-release.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of August 26

【01】 Oliver Anthony Music - Rich Men North Of Richmond : Wow, out of the blue - there is a critical folk song.

【10】 Olivia Rodrigo - Bad Idea Right? : Hmkay.

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of August 17

【07】 Olivia Rodrigo - Bad Idea Right? : Hmkay.

 

Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen