Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2023

Standing Next To You (#814)

Ahoy,


I guess I scrobbled many instrumental track, while I was reading.

 
Scrobble count:  196.035

Last week in covers:

Most played artists:

  • Craig Armstrong : Flashback times and reading context.
  • Taylor Swift : Still running through her latest release.
  • Cher : Flashback times.

Most played tracks:

  • Cher - All Or Nothing (Metro Mix) [2023 Remaster] : Flashback times. I tried to find out, how this version might differ from the old "Metro Mix" track.

Noteworthy:

  • Bear's Den : Fan times plus new release context. The new EP "White Magnolias" is okay.
  • Goldfrapp : Flashback times.
  • Stephen Warbeck : Reading times - which means that I was looking for a shuffle playlist to provide instrumental track, that most likely come from soundtracks.
  • Abel Korzeniowski : Reading times.
  • Baby Queen : "Colours Of You" is so nice.


News

(no)

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 01099 - Blaue Stunden : Yay.

【02】 Versengold - Lautes Gedenken : Who?

【04】 Bonez MC - Loveline EP : Hmkay.

【05】 Rudy Giovannini - Alles Gute : Who? (Yikes.)

【06】 Jung Kook - Golden : Nice.

【07】 Dire Straits - Live 1978-1992 : Okay.

【10】 Shirin David - Bitches brauchen Rap : Hmkay. (A re-entry.)

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 The Beatles - Now And Then : Now that is a story for history books. And the song ain't that bad, either.

【04】 Amaru, Gringo Bamba - Blonde Chaya : Tbh I only like the "Sped Up" version.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【02】 Oasis - The Masterplan : A re-entry.

【03】 Jung Kook - Golden : Okay.

【05】 Cliff Richard - Cliff With Strings | My Kinda Life : Hmkay.

【07】 Johnny Marr - Spirit Power | The Beast Of : Okay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 The Beatles - Now And Then : Understandable.

【06】 Jung Kook - Standing Next To You : Hm, although the production sounds crisp and modern (with some retro vibes), the song itself feels superficial - with too much bling for my taste.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of November 18

【02】 Jung Kook - Golden : Wow.

【06】 Jimmy Buffett - Equal Strain On All Parts : Who?

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of November 18

【01】 Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer : Another number one track.

【05】 Jung Kook - Standing Next To You : Okay.

【07】 The Beatles - Now And Then : Okay.

 

Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of November 09

【01】 Jung Kook - Standing Next To You : Wow, I did not expect such a global impact.

 

Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen