Ahoy,
catching up a bit...
Last week in covers:
Most played artists:
- Charli XCX : Another spin for "BRAT", but tbh "Van dutch" stays the best song.
- Trent Reznow and Atticus Ross : That fine "Challengers" score.
- Stray Kids : Via YouTube reactions I got reminded of their highlight era around the albums "GO LIVE" and "IN LIFE".
- Sheryl Crow : New album context. It took quite a while until I remembered to listen to "Evolution", but unfortunately I hardly like any song on it.
Most played tracks:
- bbno$ - IT BOY : One of the best songs of 2024.
- Nova May - MR BUS DRIVER : A nice party bop, that might remind of Kesha, Lady Gaga or Britney Spears.
- Purple Disco Machine & Benjamin Ingrosso - Honey Boy (feat. Nile Rodgers & Shenseea) : Another top track of the year.
Noteworthy:
- Marcus & Martinus : New album context. Fans might enjoy "Unforgettable", but I did not find any highlight song on it - not even that track with bbno$.
- Royal Republic : New album context. "LoveCop" starts strong, but the second half does not add anything.
- Zoot Woman : New album context. "Maxidrama" should please fans, but I was hoping for more.
- Angélica Garcia : Hype context. Friends of mine really like her music, but I am not that convinced of her latest album "Gemelo".
- Peggy Gou : New album context. Tbh I only like her "nanana" track on "I Hear You".
- Agust D : Fan times.
News
New entries
Album charts (Germany)
【01】 Pashanim - 2000 : Hmkay.
【02】 Gzuz - Freitag der 13. : Hmkay.
【04】 Paul McCartney & Wings - One Hand Clapping : A new album? Okay.
【05】 Axel Rudi Pell - Risen Symbol : Who?
【06】 Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A. : A re-entry, of course.
【10】 KrawallBrüder - 30 Jahre Live : Who?
Single charts (Germany)
【01】 $oho Bani, Herbert Grönemeyer, Ericson - Zeit, dass sich was dreht : Oh no, the European football championship has its influences - for this track to reach the top in the 17th week.
Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)
【01】 TTPD...
【05】 Sea Girls - Midnight Butterflys : Nice.
【09】 Chappell Roan - The Rise And Fall Of A Midwest Princess : Entering the top ten and reaching a new peak position in the 10th week.
Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)
【01】 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please : Hmkay, now at the top in the 2nd week.
【02】 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso : Yup, that one is still successful.
【06】 Myles Smith - Stargazing : Another peak position in the 6th week.
Billboard 200 (USA) - week of June 29
【01】 TTPD...
【02】 Eilish...
【03】 Don Toliver - Hardstone Psycho : Who?
【05】 $uicideboy$ - New World Depression : Hmkay.
【06】 Luke Combs - Fathers & Sons : Okay.
【07】 NAYEON - NA: The 2nd Mini Album (EP) : I guess, this one's K-Pop.
【08】 Chappell Roan - The Rise And Fall Of A Midwest Princess : Now look at that success - another peak position in the 13th week.
Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of June 29
【01】 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please : Hmm. It reached the top.
【03】 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) : A new peak position in the 10th week.
Viral Global Spotify Charts - week of June 20
【01】 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please : Of course.
【02】 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso : Why not?
Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen