Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2026

My year 2025 in music

Happy New Year, folks.

It is time to look at some stats again.

In 2025 I was scrobbling (only) 6300 tracks - most of them (723) in October.

Once more I have to see a decrease in scrobbles.

Artists

 

  1. Madonna (304 scrobbles)
  2. Tocotronic (238 scrobbles)
  3. Joni Mitchell (234 scrobbles)
  4. Lady Gaga (139 scrobbles)
  5. The Weeknd (117 scrobbles)
  6. Alison Goldfrapp (110 scrobbles)
  7. Polar Noir (75 scrobbles)
  8. BTS (74 scrobbles)
  9. Roosevelt (73 scrobbles)
  10. bbno$ (67 scrobbles)

Thoughts:

  • Fan times have won.
  • This music project totally messed up my stats, because I wouldn't usually listen to Tocotronic and Joni Mitchell this much. That makes 01099 (65) and ATEEZ (59) honorable mentions here.
  • Overall I would say that I'm a pop fan. 

 


Albums

 

  1. The Weeknd - Hurry Up Tomorrow (86 scrobbles)
  2. Polar Noir - Coming Up For Breath (74 scrobbles)
  3. Lady Gaga - MAYHEM (65 scrobbles)
  4. Alison Goldfrapp - Flux (Lux Deluxe Edition) (49 scrobbles)
  5. Aly & AJ - Silver Deliverer (43 scrobbles)
  6. Kochkraft durch KMA - Hardcore never dies das (42 scrobbles)
  7. Lady Gaga - Chromatica  (40 scrobbles)
  8. 01099 - Orange (Deluxe Edition)
    / Playboi Carti - MUSIC - SORRY 4 DA WAIT  (37 scrobbles)
  9. Madonna - American Life (34 scrobbles)
  10. ATEEZ - THE WORLD EP.FIN : WILL (32 scrobbles)

Thoughts:

  • The Weeknd remains an album artist - although I was very happy with the "single versions".
  • I'm surprised about previous Gaga and Madonna albums.
  • And considering, that I really did not like Carti music - yuck. 


 

Tracks

 


 



  1. ATEEZ - Silver Light (21 scrobbles)
  2. Alison Goldfrapp - Strange Things Happen (19 scrobbles)
    / Polar Noir - Run
  3. Lady Gaga - Abracadabra (17 scrobbles)
  4. Kochkraft durch KMA - Ich sang die ganze Zeit von dir 2
    / Alison Goldfrapp - Find Xanadu
  5. Sam Sauvage - Les Gens Qui Dansent (j'adore) (15 scrobbles)
  6. Sextile - Women Respond To Bass
    / PEDRO SAMPAIO - Sequência Feiticeira (13 scrobbles)
  7. Lisa - Born Again (feat. Doja Cat & RAYE)
    / Error - VERSPRICH, DASS DU IMMER ALLES SAGST
    / SG Lewis - Missing You (12 scrobbles)
  8. BIIG TIME - Gets Better With You
    / Lady Gaga - Kill For Love (11 scrobbles)
  9. ATEEZ - Cyberpunk
    / Lady Gaga - Shadow Of A Man
    / Madonna - Forbidden Love
    / Seeb & Skip Marley - Cruel World (10 scrobbles)
  10. Aly & AJ - Places To Run
    / Haute & Freddy - Shy Girl
    / MO - Sweet
    / Roosevelt - In The Dark
    / Agust D - Snooze
    / Anggun - Snow On The Sahara
    / Anna of the North - Someone
    / Bear's Den - A Village (feat. Jade Bird)
    / Survivor - Desperate Dreams (9 scrobbles) 

Thoughts:

  • A KPop song topps my charts.
  • Those entries on top of the charts are my favorite songs of the year.

So yeah, that is my year 2025 in music.

F. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen