Montag, 11. Mai 2026

Beauty And A Beat (#942)

Ahoy,

and so I passed the 213K mark...

Scrobble count:  213.127

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • Madonna: Fan times. And there was another anniversary for one of my favorite albums - "American Life".
  • M.I.A. : New album context. And despite the controversial image, this artist has developed in recent years, I was curious about "M.I.7" - just to find two new favorite tracks.
  • REKONE : New album context. I was checking out "Ärger" and it was okay.
  • Holly Humberstone : Research context. "Cruel World" did not really convince me.

Most played tracks:

  • Madonna - I Feel So Free : Call me hooked, even with a lack of lyrics. The beat drop after "Don't be a vibe kill" is my favorite part.
  • M.I.A. - EVERYTHING : Hm, I really like that catchy tune - even though I'm not a big Jesus fan. 

Noteworthy:

  • Sarah Brightman : I was thinking of her "Dreamchaser" era - and thus I came back to songs like "Angel".
  • BIIG TIME : Flashback times.
  • Katy Perry : Flashback times. 


News

█ Whatever happened at Coachella - people started to listen to Justin Bieber more.

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Marteria - Zum Glück in die Zukunft III : Wow, impressive.

【02】 Bosse - Stabile Poesie : Hmkay.

【04】 Das Lumpenpack - Bevor der Mut dich verlässt : Hmkay.

【05】 ZAYN - Konnakol : Okay.

【07】 Pink Floyd - Live From The Los Angeles Sports Arena, April 26th, 1975 : It seems like they can release what they want and have a success.

【09】 Zackavelli - Masi 2 : Who?

【10】 Michael Schulte - Beautiful Reasons : Yikes.

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (feat. Nicki Minaj) : WTF?! This one jumped a lot.

【02】 AK Ausserkontrolle & Shirin David - LDNB : Well, if I had to choose, I would also root for Mr Bieber - just to keep this trash from becoming a number 1 song. Who on earth like such a crappy track? For me it stands for the most annoying "Detschrap" song in a long time.

【04】 Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead : Wow, even over here a new release has that of an impact.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Skindred - You Got This : Okay.

【02】 Jessie Ware - Superbloom : Nice.

【04】 ZAYN - Konnakol : Hkmay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead : Hmkay.

【03】 Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj - Beauty And A Beat : Wow... and that is a new peak.

【05】 Justin Bieber - Daisies : Welcome back in the top ten in week 27.

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of May 02

【01】 Ella Langley...

【03】 TOMORROW X TOGETHER - 7TH YEAR: A Moment Of Stillness In The Thorns (EP) : Wow.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of May 02

【01】 Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead : Wow, 

【08】 Justin Bieber - Daisies : Jumping back in the top ten - the first time since November 2025. In July 2025 the song peaked at number 2 - just after its release.

 

Spotify's Top Songs Global - week of April 23

【01】 Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (feat. Nicki Minaj) : Wow, how did this happen?

【02】 Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead : The power of Billboard...

【05】 Justin Bieber - DAISIES : Hmkay...

【06】 Justin Bieber - Baby : WTF?!

【08】 Tame Impala - Dracula (JENNIE Remix) : New peak in week 9.

【09】 Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper - Confident : Yikes.

 

Cheerio!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen