Ahoy,
Summer times have begun and soon we will have a new hit song, I guess...
Last week in covers:
Most played artists:
- Kim Petras : New album context. "Detour" has its moments, but I expected more.
- Mariybu : Research context. I revisited her album "Frech".
- SG Lewis : Flashback times. Back to those days of the first lockdowns - "times" felt like a perfect album to me. My opinion has slightly shifted, but I still like a bunch of its tracks.
Most played tracks:
- aespa - LEMONADE (feat. Becky G) : What a bop. Also the regular version without a feature guest works fine.
Noteworthy:
- Ebbb : Recommendation context. I checked out a few pre-singles for "Shallow Hits" and they have a nice vibe. The 11 track album will be released on July 10.
- The Itch : Another recommendation context. Tbh their latest songs did not convince me that much.
- Bryan Adams : Research context (and flashback times). Man, he had some fine power ballads in the 90s.
- M.I.A. : I get so many mixed feelings, because I like two of her new songs very much, but I don't like her latest actions.
- 070 Shake : New release context. "Baby Driver" seems mid.
- 6euroneunzig : Shuffle context. This group has a few nice songs.
News
The finaly is expected to take place in the USA on July 18 - and it will have Shakira, BTS and Madonna for some kind of show.
New entries
Album charts (Germany)
【01】 Die Toten Hosen - Trink aus! Wir müssen gehen : Hmkay.
【02】 Paul McCartney - The Boys Of Dungeon Lane : Okay.
【03】 Farid Bang - So muss man gehen | Part 1 : WTF?!
【04】 Boards Of Canada - Inferno : Who?
【05】 Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman : A (successful) re-entry.
【07】 Bruce Springsteen & E-Street Band - Live From Asbury Park 2024 : Another re-entry.
Single charts (Germany)
【01】 Helene Fischer - Heute Nacht : Uhm, how did this happen? Well, my research says, it helped her to offer premium singles. We already know that move from influencer artists. Even more concerning might be the fact, that the song will be played during the FIFA World Cup quite a lot.
【04】 Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me : She made a huge comeback - with a new single, that was produced by Max Martin. Her 8th studio album "Petal" is expected to come out on July 31 - and will probably dominate the charts in early August. Meanwhile she will travel for her "the eternal sunshine tour", that has her performing in North America and... London - until September.
【08】 Summer Cem & Billa Joe - Killy Manjaro : Entering the top ten in week 2.
Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)
【01】 Paul McCartney - The Boys Of Dungeon Lane : As to be expected.
【03】 Boards Of Canada - Inferno : Who again?
【08】 Shinedown - Ei8ht : Who?
Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)
【01】 Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me : Hmkay.
Billboard 200 (USA) - week of June 13
【01】 Drake...
【02】 Ella...
【05】 Paul McCartney - The Boys Of Dungeon Lane : Okay.
【09】 aespa - LEMONADE : Okay.
Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of June 13
【01】 Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me : Well, what a time to start a new tour.
【10】 Tame Impala & JENNIE - Dracula : Another peak in week 36.
Spotify's Top Songs Global - week of June 04
【01】 Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me : Hmkay.
Cheerio!



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen