Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2026

lichter aus (#949)

Ahoy,


I recently bought two more concert tickets for the Fall...

Scrobble count:  213.895

Last week in covers:


Most played artists:

  • KitschKrieg : New album context. "KITSCHKRIEG ZWEI" has only little to offer for me. Even tons of feature guests can't help it.
  • Kungs : Research context. "Out Loud" has a strong first half including several feature guests - but the second half sounds less catchy.
  • aespa : I finally made it through "LEMONADE" (The 2nd Album) - which should make fans happy.

Most played tracks:

  • Sampagne & Gustav - lichter aus : What a bop. (Although I don't like lyrics about cigarettes.)
  • Kungs, Boys Noize - Get Away : Definitely a highlight track from the album "Out Loud". 

Noteworthy:

  • Madonna : Fan times. (Including a new release.)
  • Ebbb : Recommendation context.
  • METTE : Shuffle context. Ooh, what a nice track "COMING OF AGE" is.
  • Milk & Bone : Shuffle context. I discovered the remix version of "Blossom Tree" 


News

█ Madonna released a full music video for her duet with Sabrina Carpenter. Of course, "Bring Your Love" also recycles visuals from the "Confessions II" short film.

 

New entries

Album charts (Germany)

【01】 Niall Horan - Dinner Party : Hmkay.

【02】 RAF Camora - Forever : Hmkay.

【04】 Madsen - Smile : Okay.

【05】 Evanescence - Sanctuary : Okay.

【06】 Florian Künstler - Alles nur geliehen : Who?

【07】 Pink Floyd - 8-Tracks : A compilation maybe?

 

Single charts (Germany)

【01】 Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You : Hm, tbh this new soundtrack song for the upcoming "Toy Story 5" does sound pretty basic. (No Max Martin included...)

【02】 Beauty And A Beat...

【03】 Summer Cem & Billa Joe - Killy Manjaro : New peak in week 3.

【05】 Temper City - Self Aware : New peak in week 9.

【08】 KitschKrieg, Blumengarten, Shirin David - Gut genug : Entering the top ten in week 3.

 

Albums Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Niall Horan - Dinner Party : Over here, of course.

【05】 Overpass - Elsewhere Always : Who?

【09】 Jeff Goldblum & The Snitzer Or - Night Blooms : Hmkay.

【10】 Evanescence - Sanctuary : Okay.

 

Singles Chart Top 100 (UK)

【01】 Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You : Why should we have a different picture over here? (Hmkay.)

【02】 Rein Me In...  (week 52)

 

Billboard 200 (USA) - week of June 20

【01】 Drake...

【02】 Ella...

【05】 Malcolm Todd - Do That Again : Wow. This might be an artist on the rise.

【07】 Niall Horan - Dinner Party : Okay.

 

Billboard Hot 100 (USA) - week of June 20

【01】 Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You : Did anyone have any doubts over here?

【02】 Ella...

【03】 Drake...

 

Spotify's Top Songs Global - week of June 11

【01】 Ariana Grande...

【02】 Michael Jackson...

【05】 Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You : What an odd aberrance! But this situation might change soon.

 

Cheerio!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen