Montag, 30. Januar 2017

Pizza (#460)

Hi,

you may wonder why you won't find anything about Waving The Guns in my stats, although I went to the concert last Saturday. Well, that happens. However, it  was an amazing evening.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • The Weeknd : I feel like I still need some time to connect to the latest album, but a few songs grew on me.
  • Adele : Idk what made me revisit "21". But it happened on the weekend.
  • Goldfrapp : New music alert. First things first - there is the new single "Anymore", which sound very electro. And the 7th album "Silver Eye" will come out in late March.
  • Dappy : Party preparation times. That means a track like "Come With Me" might come up.
  • Bon Iver : It was all about "Beth/Rest" once more... I can't think of a better Bon Iver song.
  • Donna Summer : There are two songs from her final studio album, that I really like - "Stamp Your Feet" and "The Queen Is Back".
  • Lissie : 

Most played artists:

  • Schrottgrenze : Interview context. It's funny that the second spin of their album "Glitzer auf Beton" was quite different to me. I guess some songs will grow on me.
  • Antilopen Gang : New album alert. "Anarchie und Alltag" went straight to the top spot in the German album charts. And I have to admit, some songs are good - "Pizza" for instance.

Most played tracks:

(nothing to highlight here)

News?

█ "La La Land" seems to be everywhere these days, thanks to the hype. And the soundtrack just entered the German album top ten.

New in the German charts:

[05] The Chainsmokers - Paris : Tbh I haven't had time to check that out.
[06] Sage The Gemini - Now And Later : Tbh I haven't had time to check that out.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen