Montag, 16. Januar 2017

Tiefschlaf (#458)

Hi,

oh boy, it's been a quite stressy week. Fortunately I had some time on the weekend to listen to new stuff.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Twin Wild : I kind of feel bad about not having gotten to know the EP songs. But I swear I'm on it.
  • HGich.T : Promo context. So this band is about to release a new album called "Therapie wirkt".  And I am lucky to have a chance to listen to it early.
  • Janet Jackson :Yup, that happened. And guess what? It reminded me of how good "Discipline" was.
  • Schrottgrenze : Hype alert. A new album is coming up and I revisited "Sterne". And then there's the new single "Glitzer auf Beton". Great stuff.
  • Linkin Park : Well, I don't remember this, actually. It just reminds me of sorting out my iPod library.

Most played artists:

  • I Heart Sharks : Promo context. I had an interview with Simon (on the phone). So I wanted to make sure to be prepared. That's why I listened to "Hideaway" a lot.
  • Austra : Promo context. The new album "Future Politics" will be released soon. It sounds quite good.
  • SOHN : New album alert. Oh, I was curious about "Rennen" and after a first spin I felt it is okay.
  • Smile And Burn : Promo context. There might be a chance for another interview, so I wanted to make sure to get to know the new stuff.

Most played tracks:

  • FLUT - Tiefschlaf : Oh yeah, that one's my jam. Try it. It's too good. (Oh, and then there is a new single called "Linz bei Nacht".)

News?

█ Ed Sheeran revealed the tracklist of his new album "Divide". I haven't seen any feature guest so far, which is a good sign.

New in the German charts:

[01] Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You : Wow! Congrats to that.
[02] Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill : Unfortunately I would have liked this song to be on top. Just because I like it better.
[09] ZAYN & Taylor Swift -I Don't Wanna Live Forever : Hype alert. There's still one month to go, before "Fifty Shades Darker" hits theatres. And like with the prior installment it comes with an A-list soundtrack. The first songs have been revealed and this one is now a top ten hit. Meh. :/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen