Montag, 24. April 2017

Nummer 1 (#472)

Hi,

I was on vacation last week, so I didn't really scrobble much.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy: this is one of those weeks, when I can skip this part...

Most played artists:

  • Daft Punk : Chill times on the weekend. Have you ever heard the bonus track "Horizon" from "Random Access Memories"? It's one of my favorite Daft Punk songs.
  • Bear's Den : Addiction alert. It's getting ridiculous how many times I've listened to "Red Earth & Pouring Rain" by now.
  • Flut : Can't wait for a full album by this band. Unfortunately I can't make it to any of their live gigs these days. :)

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

News?

█ Rise Against announced a new (8th) album called "Wolves" for a release on June 9. The pre-single "The Violence" should please fans.
█ Well, I might be a month late, when it comes to Jason Derulo's "Swalla" video, but oh, what a stupid mess. It's so bad, that I recommend you to watch it and make up your mind about soulless music like this.

New in the German charts:

[09] Clean Bandit - Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson) : Okay, I admit that the arbitrary pop song gets elevated by the music video thanks to social issues. But still, the Clean Bandit sound is not my cup of tea.
[10] Zuna - Nummer 1 (feat. Azet & Noizy) : Hm, that one reminds me of Bonez MC & RAF Gamora. Btw. the new album "Mele7" entered the charts at number 2.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen