I'm just about to finish this holiday Monday... so I'll make this entry a quick one...
Last week in covers:
- Sheryl Crow : New album alert. As a fan of "Wildflower" I'm very happy to hear that she went back to radio-friendly pop songs. And also some nice lyrics do help to dig the new stuff. But it has yet to convince me more. ^^
- Andrew Lockington : Chill times context. I won't deny that I liked the film "The Space Between Us". And also the score is enjoyable.
- Moon King : Yup, I've listened to the first track of "Secret Life", which is my favorite. :)
- Michael Bublé : Chill times context. I know there's been a later album, but "To Be Loved" has so nice songs on it.
- Maximilian Hecker : Sleepy time context. I can hardly imagine another way to listen to the songs of "Mirage Of Bliss". :P
- Chumbawamba : Playlist research context. "Tubthumping"! Yay!
Most played artists:
- Mew : New album alert. "Visuals" could be one of my highlight albums of 2017. I've listened to it twice - and it is just fun.
- Alexa Feser : New album alert. Due to a very positive review of "Zwischen den Sekunden" I got curious about this singer. And yes, I am tempted to call her the German Adele. :D
- BNQT : New album alert. Tbh I did not know that this is a super group. Anyway, their debut album "Volume 1." features quite a range of styles.
Most played tracks:
- Mew - The Wake Of Your Life : Now that is a tune. And don't get me started on that epic outro. Yes, that is my jam.
News?
█ Katy Perry's new single "Bon Appétit" is another perfect pop jam. Let's see where it will get her in the charts. Also the feature part by Migos fits the song. She will be musical guest on SNL on May 20 (for the season finale).New in the German charts:
[01] Luis Fonsi - Despacito (feat. Daddy Yankee) : Oh, the reign of Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You" seems to be over. :D[06] Alice Merton - No Roots : I'm pretty sure a commercial campaign helped a lot to get this song here. And yes, it is catchy.



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen